Reviews for The Marauders Guide To Surviving Hogwarts
The Scratch of Quills chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Hahahaha luv it. Update
Timeless Illusion chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
I fricken laughed my butt off xDD

I love Sirius and XD
Elise chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
hahahahahahaha! :) love ur story! plz update soon! :)
katey chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
love it update soon
tantei39kunoichi chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
*ROFL* I read the past 8 chapters and they were HILARIOUS. XDD please do continue this fic. I really like it. XD It would be really nice if there was a chapter on How to Prank Snape. XD It would be awesome getting some advise on that subject. XD Anyway good chapter, can't wait to read the next! D

~see you space cowboy...~
Cryptic Sarcasm chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Oh dear lol!

I love your stories! You should definitely update more! (not that I can say anything but...) Your stories rule!
Nickasaur chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
Nice psychotic cackle right there, although I would have expected it more from Sirius than James. I dunno, James just seems a wee bit saner than our dear Siri-doodles-on-skates.

Vern: *pokes* *laughs* *pokes* *pokepokepoke* *laughs maniacally*

Sirius: *endures poking*

Vern: *pokes* hehe, this ish fun!

Sirius: *grits teeth*

Vern: ermm...

Sirius: DIE! *poke-attacks*

Vern: Normally this would hurt, but I'm too focused on the fact that Sirius is poking me.

This seems to be my signature now, doesn't it? Lol, great job, keep up the good work!
reporterXgirl chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
i freakn luv this.

"you are suffering from some serious mental issues and are turning emo all because you are the only one without a girl…, Moony needs one dose of girlfriend at least once a week for… forever, or until I say so, ventually we will need to change your prescription from ‘girlfriend’, to ‘wife’."

"It’s called: DON’T TELL HER ABOUT IT!"

"I can’t lie to my prescription!"

"Um well… I’m a different case, we LOVE each other- Lily just doesn’t realize it yet."

"Of course you! You have a whole fan club in the library! Didn’t you ever notice how many girls are in the library when you are?

Yes, but that’s because, I don’t know… THEY WERE STUDYING!

No, you moron, it’s cause they all love you!"

the only thing that could change is maybe you should put like what text style everyone is saying because i forgot and had to look back. and colud you please read mine and make suggestions?
Scarlet White chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
LOL! k, can u read mine plz? if u ahve, read the sequel I LVOE UR WORK! amazing... u hjave3 their charecters down pat.
LemonLime.x chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
This is really funny! I love it! Glad you killed Peter off and I liked they way you killed him off, in his animagus form..eaten by a cat.. Update son! *add to story alert*
Nickasaur chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
I actually think that I am sobbing from laughter

Sirius: *growls angrily*

Vern: Aw, it's ok, your still hot even though you *chuckles* ...picked...*laugh*...my merlin! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why on Earth did you do THAT? *bursts into hysterics*

Sirius: *glares sexily* I was just trying to make her feel better...

Vern: *falls off of bed laughing*
summerlovin9191 chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
haha this is such a good story. keep up the great work and update soon. ]
Anna Strife0211 chapter 7 . 1/18/2007
Nice fic..really funny. Keep updating pleasee! n.n

Take care and see ya
Drucilla L chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
WHY ARE WE STILL SHOUTING?

I DON'T KNOW!

IT'S FUN!

LOL I laughed a lot during this chapter, I love the part when James said "The title was my idea" for some reason lol

and I'd also like to add that Penguins rule

Drucilla L.
opungo chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
This is hillarious! I love all the different topics they discuss. Update soon!