Reviews for Finales
Sally97 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i really liked this story! good job! :D
bunchesofhoney chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
great story!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This story is perfect. I love the characterizations. Veronica is vulnerable and worried, Wallace is hilarious, Dick oblivious, and Mac is in character too (the pillow thing was so cute) but your Logan is perfect, this seems to be exactly how he'd react to his dad's death, and to Veronica
Best line: "he knew was that as much as he loved her - craved her - she only tore his heart into tinier pieces every time she walked away.

And she always walked away."

I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the amazing read!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
really really good :)
TREEHILLADMIRER chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
GREAT CHAPTER
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I really like this. I think my favorite part isn't even the story itself, but your style of writing some parts of it. I really liked this:

Dick took a deep gulp of the harsh liquor. “You[r] dad killed Lilly.”

“Yeah. Cassidy blew up a bus,” Logan replied.

“He was still my brother,” Dick said after a beat.

“Yeah. I know,” Logan replied.

It's wonderful in it's simple truth. Dick still loved his brother, despite his crime. Logan, despite the fact that he was his father, hates Aaron for his crime. They both understand. There's nothing left to say. I love it. I want more. O:)
JustAnnie chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Angst mixed with humour, can't get any better then that. I love everyone's reactions and ways to deal with it.

I hope you'll continue. if not, it's great as it is.
CaptainInappropriate chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
ah! i love it- I LOVE IT. i'm happy mac didn't get raped in here, and i'm anxious to see if logan listens to veronicky. i LOVE me some good l/v times.
gabs3.0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This was awesome. I love the way you filled in the aftermath of what happened in the finale. You did such a great job!
scribbles-on-a-sunny-day chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Please continue this story! You have a talent, and you've captured the characters quite well. I'm so glad it's LoVe! Well done.
Duckygirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
awesome story! its really good..please write more soon...if this wasn't a one shot that is!
cosmic123chaos chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That's the scene I wanted to see, the reactions from everyone. Awesome, are you going to continue?
mistude chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
LOL keep going this is a really great story I hope it's not a one-shot i really am enjoying reading this
citruspeach chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That was marvelous. Not fabulous, not stupendous, but marvelous. (And yes, they do all mean the same thing. It's really just the first three or or so letters that make them different. I make sense. Yes.)

Anyway. I really loved this fic. I think it's my favorite post 2 one I've read.

"Her impulsive decision to get in a car with her newly revealed psycho killer boyfriend’s brother and the king of Neptune angst had ended up being very different than whatever she expected."

I really loved that line. I don't know why, but it made me ridiculously happy.
origamitattoo chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
i loved it. Your ideas are fantastic