Reviews for Pink and Red
StarSwoop chapter 27 . 4/30/2008
Sorry i didn't review each chapter but i've been utterly addicted (no pun intended) to this for days! Please update!
ChibiOkami06 chapter 27 . 8/7/2007
Holy Shiznits! I so want more of this!
Nekto chapter 27 . 2/19/2007
Is it neglected, done and over? I want to read further on! boho
Moony chapter 27 . 9/26/2006
Great chapter. I especially liked it that there is at least one more friendly Decepticon around. It makes the story even more interesting because most people always portray them all like a bunch of overaggressive wackos or then they write about some really OOC character.

Margery wasn't too kind towards Stormsaint but then again I totally understand why she acts like that.

But I loved it when he was encouracing her to draw and hushing her and all that XD! It was somehow so cute and funny.
SuperSkye chapter 27 . 9/25/2006
Holy crap I don't think i've laughed that hard at a story for awhile! First off i'm glad to know she simply got a blood test, I hate those things anyway. Second of all, poor Stormsaint. Ya know for a Decepticon he ain't so bad, then again his life was on the line if something happened to Margery. I just liked the whole idea how a Decepticon was being kind to Margery, the tempered organic. Anywho gotta go but as usual, I am looking forward to the next chapter!

“Oh me oh my, I don’t get no cookies.” Muahah!
SuperSkye chapter 26 . 9/12/2006
That was THE most evil cliffie I have ever read. Seriously, I hope your update is swift because quite frankly I am just dieing to know what will happen next! Overall this chapter is awesome (as usual) and you have effectivly gotten me excited to see what will happen next!
SpartanCommander chapter 25 . 9/10/2006
May I please ask to not play so much on the Homosectual stuff to much. Their was one Transformer story I read that had a promising plot but apparently he used the Homosectual stuff so much it ruined the story he even changed character's personalities to suit that thing.

Also Transformer's would have no idea what hugging someone or cuddling someone would mean. Hugging and cuddling are more human oriented acts. I remember I saw in the old marvel comic where some Autobot's observed two human's kissing and apparently were discussing what the act was for or doing.

I liked the Hypothsis one made that is was a method of transfering emergancy fuil into another (basically he was saying we were throwing up our food into the other's mouth when we kiss)

Transformer's would never consider a kiss to be a method for expressing effection at all mostly because if they were to attempt an act with their own vocal units they would probably more likely damage their mouth's and fact plates.

When they walked over to them to ask what they were doing all they got was a bungh of nervose sounds until they group were interupted.
Moony chapter 26 . 9/9/2006
Awesome chapter. I really love your writing style . I don't know what else to say but I can't wait for next chapter :D.
Fk306 chapter 26 . 9/8/2006
poor Margery... update soon
Tiamat1972 chapter 25 . 9/4/2006
Ouch! What happened to Crash? Sweet way to end the chapter though.

Things just keep getting worse for Margery. Now she is a hamster in Soundwave's room on Cybertron.

Nice way to get back online after being 'Net-less for a few days. Damn ISP!
Fk306 chapter 25 . 9/3/2006
this is great please update soon
Thatredcar chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
ooh..! 0.0 you really keep the readers on your grip.. good jop .
Moony chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
This fic is AWESOME! I really like your writing style ;you describe enough things and you can really create the right atmosphere. Plot is very good too. I like your character because she really is not one of those perfect Mary Sues. She got a lot of problems and it's very interesting to see how she will survive.

I love this fic so continue soon please _.
SuperSkye chapter 24 . 8/30/2006
Crash, crash, crash, crash! Oh noes! and Kayla! Well i'm worried as hell for them and not only that, i'm so glad you updated *grin*. Been reading your other story with Crash/Margery, that's awesome too. Anywho great chappie, I don't have too much to say apart from that. Update soon!

- SuperSkye
Thatredcar chapter 24 . 8/28/2006
YAY! a new chapter.. .

so.. now Decepticons have Crash, Poverglide and Margery.. 0.0

pleas give us a next chapter..