Reviews for Masquerade
vguz04 chapter 51 . 1/9/2012
i really love your story and i love mary and danny i really think the show was ruined when they pair danny and delinda. They should had ended with Danny walking to married house and she opening the doctor with their baby in hand.
bunny angel chapter 51 . 7/25/2008
awesome. best story yet and entirely epic. however, while this came close xD i totally challenge you to write a story where mary doesn't cry lol.
CHAZZ-PRINCETON chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
oh my god! why arent you writing a tv series you have me hooked! lol do you write novels? you should highly think about it! lol
atruwriter chapter 51 . 8/6/2007
This was an *incredible* story! I have no idea why you weren't *showered* with reviews! I loved it! Top to bottom, one of the BEST Danny/Mary's I've ever read, aside from your others. I've found all of the DM stories of yours I've read so far are just amazing. You have a great grasp of the characters, you write military/action/romance/comedy/intimate/friendship/family scenes like a pro, and I get so caught up that I can barely take my eyes away. It's rare to find stories where the author covers all the bases. You didn't just focus on Danny and Mary and the baby. You brought it plot lines for us to follow. Including Mary's past with her father, which is something very few authors touch on when it's not the main plot. So well done! Really. This was amazing! It's going on my favorites and I'm off to check out your other LV stories. I'm certain I won't be disappointed! :D
jayblue00 chapter 51 . 11/4/2006
I just finished the story. It was amazing. Not only do you write very well but the storyline was great. Cant wait to read more of your stuff.
jayblue00 chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
I really like this story. I am a huge mary/danny fan and I always will be. In fact with the way the season is going its nice to come read something like this, where they are together. Please keep up the good work.
mcabello chapter 51 . 11/3/2006
Good fic. Write more soon.
simbagirl chapter 51 . 10/30/2006
Blaze Productions chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This is interesting. (clicks to add story to my favorite story list)
simbagirl chapter 50 . 9/26/2006
Thank you for this one. Loved it.
jenny chapter 50 . 9/22/2006
Absolutely wonderful. I am really really looking forward to reading your next story. Thank you so much for sticking it out and finnishing this story.
Candylovin Fehrian chapter 49 . 9/7/2006
Great chapter! Lots of action, and evil guys dying! I love those chapters.

Ow, and ofcourse, great cliffhanger!
mcabello chapter 47 . 8/24/2006
Good chapter. Write more soon.
TruLuv chapter 47 . 8/24/2006
That last part was absolutely hilarious. I can't wait until you update again. Keep up the good work
spunks04 chapter 46 . 8/24/2006
Great two chapters! I really love how you always add two chapters everytime instead of just the one. What I loved about this last chapter was that for once, Mary actually stood up for herself and is taking things into her own hands. She's not looking towards Danny to fight her battles for her, he has enough on his plate as it is. She's doing her part. I just hope all this stress and everything won't harm the baby in some way. Also, I think the story is realistic in the sense that Danny and Mary's marriage is not perfect. How even they have issues and problems which need ironing out. All that being said, they still stick together and work through them. Excellent, can't wait for more.