Reviews for Sailor V is French?
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Much love to the Azu fics!
Kuruka415 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
hee hee hee, imagine really knowing someone as crazy as Tomo! I feel sorry for Yomi. _
danielie chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I just read this story, and I really liked it!

To tell the truth, I actually didn't realize that c'est la vie and Sailor V sounded alike... I'm just dumb like that. ;;

I'm an avid Azumanga Daioh AND Sailor Moon fan by the way! My fave from Azumanga is Yomi and my fave scout is Sailor Mercury.

Good job with this fic, it was cool!

-danielie
Azumania chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I love that "c'est la vie" and "Sailor V" mix up. It made me and my mum crack up XD Tomo is a very clever bunny.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I always found it funny that Minako was the one to sing 'C'est La Vie' when it sound so much like her sailor name!

Tomo...Yomi just better give up already-

Great as Always!

Till Next Time,

ToaR
Michael P Hopcroft chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Tomo might know something about Sailor Moon, but French things would appeal to her anyway - she is, after all, an enthusiastic Lupin I fan.

There's a great AMV possibility in tnhe confusing between the phrases... Tomo Takino making AMVs, what a thought...
kimitchi chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
DUDE! THAT'S SO HILARIOUS! i love azumanga daioh and my favorite character is tomo and i'm obsessed with sailor venus so this was so perfect!
Nics chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
this is just too funny! I have no clue who those characters are, I just found this hilarious piece due to the fact that I've put you in my author alert list, but it's absolutely perfect!
meg chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
kool ,

liked it verry school like ... acn u make one of bunny and homework like in the manga ? thatd be kool.

although i never really liked bunny that much .

or like me on msn (icons) heh.

funny as heck tho .