Reviews for Options
Sealurk chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very nice! Thoroughly enjoyed that one. And the Senator Kinsey in-joke was perfect...he's a remarkably natural fit for the role, and there's no real reason the two shows couldn't co-exist!

Good ending, good thinking, nice writing style, good concept. A well rounded piece.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Not bad. not any too bad at all. I am impressed. This one felt like the Series backstory we never saw. If this is how you do it then keep on doing it.

Sergeant Heretic signing off
JOSH chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Kinsey for a Stargate reference? Interesting...makes sense that he'd be behind some of the most top secret goings ons in the Untied States government. Good story though, short, but good.
Taynna chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
oh man - talk about famous last words! 'how much trouble could an insurance salseman be'. ouch.
this is an interesting idea - i certainly never wondered if Theo had options. now that i think about it, it does seem sort of odd that they would choose a random civilian without reason. i like the reason you came up with :)
BK the irregular chapter 1 . 12/13/2002

(monosyllabic mode off)

Elegant little fic, nice little twist. Makes me wish "Now and Again" were still on the air. (And the Stargate reference was good and subtle too, not at all jarring...)
Shanna chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
that was good,write more!
Kia Ethan1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2001