Reviews for Aphrodisiac
misslhydagee.sd.migs chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
the best story that I've read about Kirisawa and Mikagami :) please do continue :))
Aya Night chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I SOO LOVE THIS FIC
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
sweet and sexy!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Of course I'll review. That was pretty good. I personally hated that epsiode which made her seem weak and pathetic. I wish you wrote a second chapter to this. There's nothing to correct you on so I'll end it here.
nagato18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
nice story! expecting more from you!
Shuu Sei-Rin chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Nice fic!And yeah...i was irked too when Tokiya didn't even bat an eyelid when Fuuko fought against Fujimaru.
deafvader chapter 1 . 6/3/2008

haha!

nice fic!

i love lime/lemon fics! _
StrayStar chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Yeah it's really nice, and I wanna congratlate you for the constructive lemon..._
The Orange Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
*fangirl squee* TOFUU FTW!

I agree; even the most stoic of men have raging hormones, only, Mi-chan needs to have his control slip once in a while! And what better way (and person) to lose his perfect control on but Fuuko-chyan! XD I won't urge you to write the sequel or the 'unfinished business' but damn I'm curious as to what Mi-chan is planning. lol. (and it suddenly turns out he wants to sew her clothes or somethin'. ha-ha, kidding! -

Very good writing style; using Mi-chan and Fuuko on a rather cliche PWP-ish plot (hehe contradicting!) yet emerging victorious and lovable. Splendid job!

Oh and Diru and Haido! They keep me up late while working on a lot of things, too! Like right now XD *sigh* haidohaidohaido

... gah. I'm babbling. Gomen! *runs off to hide*
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Yup... When she was going against Fujimaru... I also think that he liked it! XD Even if he didn't have a nosebleed... xD Please do make more!
Peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
One of my favorite one shots . Fun!
mjsweet86 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
my gosh... please write a sequel, i love this fic...
Natural Born Charmer chapter 1 . 12/27/2006