Reviews for Semper Fidelis
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
sigh...that's a good sigh by the way.

Very nice character piece.
Tos-Lover1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Deep deep deep deep bow.

The best CSI fic I have ever read. Beautiful
M2S chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Great Brass. Can't wait what to see what you can do with him next season? And who's the curvy chick he was seeing?
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
beautiful...
Zombie Kitty chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
totally amazing! Jim and Greg are my fav CSI characters, and I adored the little snippet of Greg in the chapel, as well as the way you portrayed Jim's thoughts and out of body experiences - and that little bit at the end with Gil - So beautiful!

I live in England, so won't see 'Way To Go' when all you will, but then - I downloaded 'Bang Bang' last week and I still haven't brought myself to watch it *sigh* I will in due course... But Jim Brass better pull through!
LapsusStili chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
*wipes eyes* Man, that was excellent... I'm not surprised, of course, seeing as YOU wrote it!

Here's to hoping that tomorrow night's episode is even half as good as this, and that our Brass does indeed pull through! Throw in some long-awaited red-hot GSR sex and I'll be on cloud nine!
SallyKD chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
FANTASTIC! What a wonderful story. Very well written. Now let's just hope the writers have the same idea!
smrozier chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wonderful story! I can't wait for this week's episode.
CaptainChaos chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Brilliant!
heartcat chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Love this! This was so well done. I really admire the depth of Brass' character that you managed to capture so eloquently, yet using a minimum of words. Snippets of the scenes of those left to wait vigil painted such a poignant, emotional picture, without being overdone or maudlin. I loved 'seeing' Greg in the chapel and the vision of Annie, and how you communicated their pain without it being overdone.

Jim's thoughts seemed so in line for his character and I loved his mind's disjointed wanderings, which served the dual purpose of fleshing out the character and setting the stage for the severity of the shooting incident.

I'm especially grateful that you had him pull through. Brass is my favourite. My hero. You wrote him beautifully and this story is a great spin off of last week's episode. I hope they manage to do the second half of the season finale even half as well.
Miss Adelon chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow, this is like reading James Joyce.

Lovely.
Jane chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Beautifully done, I can only hope the finale will be as good as that!
susanmary chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow, I'm speechless. That was amazing, I loved the way you captured Brass, and the different voices that came into the story. I hope that TPTB capture the Brass love as well as you have.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was so touching-I love the way Gris comforted Brass

and let him know he wasn't alone-that they cared.

Great story-thanks!
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow... reading this from Brass' point of view was really powerful. Great work - I'm looking forward to the fics that I'm sure you'll be writing this summer to tide us all over!