Reviews for Harry's Bad Hair Day
Mrs.Snape90 chapter 3 . 4/22
This was literally the funniest thing I've ever read. Thank you!
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
That was so much fun, thanks for the excellent entertainment
Noctua de Lucidum chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
I am going to die.
Of laughter.
Phellatio? Dikken's Cider? Sweet Jesus, does anyone hear what they're saying?
Ron and Ginny jumped the gun on that. What a bunch of idiots. At least Hermione had the sense to not just rip Harry's pants down.
RUGoing2writethat chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Genius. ROFLOL
RUGoing2writethat chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
ROFLOL!
Stratre chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
i laughed my ass off on this one the innuendo was awesome
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Exceptionally crude, but still quite entertaining. You have just got to love innuendo.
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Haha... Hilarious!
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
That was awesomeeeeee.. Spitting pumpkin juice in Ron's face accidentally because of Harry's reaction to what Hermione's been doing to that food.. Haahhahahaha
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I think I read this before but didn't leave a review or something. Anyway, this fic is hilarious. i can't stop laughing even though I read it long ago. Hahahahaha...
Silent Avid Magma chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
This is magnificent. Absolutely giggle worthy. (Being a grown man when I giggle its really not that cute. Demented, really. My grad students were giving me weird looks and inching away from me when I read this yesterday. Thanks for that. It's always good to keep them frazzled even at the end of the term.)

Thanks for writing.

-Silence.
TharzZzDunN chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Thanks for the funny trio!

Cheers!
Monica chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ohmahgawd. i very nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. this was wonderful. Everyone's obliviousness just made it sooo much better. Well done. [:
heavenlydragan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
... What he hell did I just read? lol!
The Unusual Suspect chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This is a classic! Well done!