Reviews for Harry's Bad Hair Day
Monica chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ohmahgawd. i very nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. this was wonderful. Everyone's obliviousness just made it sooo much better. Well done. [:
heavenlydragan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
... What he hell did I just read? lol!
The Unusual Suspect chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
This is a classic! Well done!
Bladre MKT chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
thats some evil bad innuendo filled comedy XD lord i couldnt stop laughing! it was soooooooo funny XD
AllWasWell07 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
I literally Laughed out loud. I paused many times while reading b/c I was laughing so hard. Great story.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Great story! You have a marvelous sense of humor!
ssjgokillo chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Man, I thought he Head thing was too much, but then I read this chapter. It seemed like a skit Mike Meyers would do :D

Erm, I didn't mean by the way that it was bad, just silly how it all went down.. eh came out... you know what, never mind.

Cool story
rkwriter chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
One of the funniest stories i've read in this site. Laughed out loud funny!
High Centaur chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Just read the whole thing... I won't be adding this story to my fav. for obvious reasons... But I will say... THIS WAS ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY HILARIOUS!

I don't think I've ever laughed so much reading ff ever...

Cheers!
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
The innuendo on the first chapter was great. This 'Dikken's Cider' pun is just groan-worthy, though it did make me laugh. Thanks for writing this.
Thaumologist chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Awesome!

I love the wordplay pieces some people write. There's another one I'd recommened where someone becomes a superhero called "Who?". unfortantely, I have no idea who wrote it or what it's called.

But yeah, this was well written, and I laughed repeatedly. Well done

C
austin-flare-potter chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
thought i reviewed it earlier but seeing as i didn't

story was very good and amazingly funny , keep posting

bye
Bob chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Wow. Nothing else to say. Just... Wow.
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
oh god :laugh:
daphne 13 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
HAHA! I have never laughed this much reading a fanfic ever! loved it! awesome! WOW! ;)
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »