Reviews for Harry's Bad Hair Day
sheepstamper chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Loved this story, the puns and everything about this had me in stiches - Well Done...Sheeps
Seel'vor chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
I simply cannot say how much this story amused me. It was funny, smutty, but never passed beyond the bounds of good taste. I was giggling (and I'm a bloke: we don't giggle) throughout the whole thing.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
anonymus31 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
You are one sick disgusting pervert.

Finally, someone after my own heart!
ManWithNoName chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
That was wrong on so many levels.

...

I loved it.:D
Cari Shidao chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
YOU ARE AMAZING.

Thats all.
lebron132 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
-JAW DROPPED ON THE FLOOR- Thats so totally sick! Although quite amusing... Nice job. I almost gagged on my drink when I started reading the half part of the first chapter... Fave story!
DementedLeaf chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Wow!

I was chuckling almost all the way through this one. I wish my boyfriend was online, I think he'd appreciate it.
jacee2u chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I loved it! Excellent use of the English language as well.
nanar chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
i have never read a story like this before! its SO funny
cherrysakura5 chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
this totally made my day! writers like you that make it all better. no! better yet writers that ship Harry and Hermione and write amazing, funny fanfiction. this was so i dont know what verb to use. but i know this was funny! after reading i download some Bob and Tom skits and they were great! thanks for sharing the love of Bob and Tom.
King Tad chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Oh my god, you have no idea how hard it was to read that with the tears in my life. I've never read anything so funny lol. Are you absolutly positive you wont post anything else? Please?

-King Tad
King Tad chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
OMG LMAO HAHAHAHAHA. Wow, thats so funny lol. Harry's getting alot more than he wanted... I wish my friend would do that, I've got to stage a conversation like that around her lol.

-King Tad
Opal Roseblossom chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
that was hilarious! I laughed so hard I nearly cried.
Dragon2900 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Now that is funny! I loved all of the sexual inuendos! "Head"

!
coolone007 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
great job on the story. I did love the double entendra and hidden meanings. This is one this I love to do myself, a a joke. Take anther person's quoat and make it into an inuindo. Can be fun and somethins a challenge.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »