Reviews for Harry's Bad Hair Day
Puidwen chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
one of the best induendo fics i've read
DestroyerDRT chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
This just reminds me of Binny Hill so much that I miss the shows a;ot more.
CT1994 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
I LOVE THE INNUENDOS! They re absolutely hilarious a great laugh!.
TheNextAvatar chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
WOW, amazing stoy, i don't remember another story that i had to stop reading because of the tears in my eyes, hilarious and interesting, but now i can't wait to read your other stories to see if they are as fantastic
Stygius.Magic chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
fuunny as hell... congrats..
sheepstamper chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Loved this story, the puns and everything about this had me in stiches - Well Done...Sheeps
Seel'vor chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
I simply cannot say how much this story amused me. It was funny, smutty, but never passed beyond the bounds of good taste. I was giggling (and I'm a bloke: we don't giggle) throughout the whole thing.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
anonymus31 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
You are one sick disgusting pervert.

Finally, someone after my own heart!
ManWithNoName chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
That was wrong on so many levels.

...

I loved it.:D
Cari Shidao chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
YOU ARE AMAZING.

Thats all.
lebron132 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
-JAW DROPPED ON THE FLOOR- Thats so totally sick! Although quite amusing... Nice job. I almost gagged on my drink when I started reading the half part of the first chapter... Fave story!
DementedLeaf chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Wow!

I was chuckling almost all the way through this one. I wish my boyfriend was online, I think he'd appreciate it.
jacee2u chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
I loved it! Excellent use of the English language as well.
nanar chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
i have never read a story like this before! its SO funny
cherrysakura5 chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
this totally made my day! writers like you that make it all better. no! better yet writers that ship Harry and Hermione and write amazing, funny fanfiction. this was so i dont know what verb to use. but i know this was funny! after reading i download some Bob and Tom skits and they were great! thanks for sharing the love of Bob and Tom.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »