Reviews for Harry's Bad Hair Day
King Tad chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Oh my god, you have no idea how hard it was to read that with the tears in my life. I've never read anything so funny lol. Are you absolutly positive you wont post anything else? Please?

-King Tad
King Tad chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
OMG LMAO HAHAHAHAHA. Wow, thats so funny lol. Harry's getting alot more than he wanted... I wish my friend would do that, I've got to stage a conversation like that around her lol.

-King Tad
Opal Roseblossom chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
that was hilarious! I laughed so hard I nearly cried.
Dragon2900 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Now that is funny! I loved all of the sexual inuendos! "Head"

!
coolone007 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
great job on the story. I did love the double entendra and hidden meanings. This is one this I love to do myself, a a joke. Take anther person's quoat and make it into an inuindo. Can be fun and somethins a challenge.
emazey chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
This was hilarious!My favoeuite bit was the sasuage part and the end with Ron and Ginny getting detentions..Very good!
fufuakaspeechless chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
funniest. story. ever.
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
haha cider dikken hahahahah haha nice nice elffy!
mike chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
yay for sexual innuendos! more please!
bookworm chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
that was hilarious

i almost choked myself but i was an awsome story so i'll give u props

P.S. write something like this again i loved it
Ierius chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
xD omg this made me laugh so hard I'm still grinning like an idiot xD more so because I do use head&shoulders xDD great comedy mate, really well done, I cracked down when harry told her that it was shampoo not a blow job xD and also when he said that he had a different outlook on life XD, great mate, great
TheLollipopGuild chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
OMG! That was so funny. I was just cracking up. Lovely story, really!
Homieslice13 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Mad funny lol
kbluesmom chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Now that was funny!
raesa chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
haha i'm actually laffing as i read this story. i love the parodies where ppl are misunderstood. their funny.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »