Reviews for She's Always a Woman
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Loved it. But wished you had continued the story.
girrly chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
that was... interesting.. (:
Esther chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Great! Love the concept!
Rac80 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
this was fun. I love 80's music! ;)
TheGoldenHum chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
loved it. Oh gee thanks, by the way that pat benitar song is now in my head! lol.
1477166 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
c00L! ]
Briar Elwood chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
*giggles* I haven't read any DV fics lately...this has made me want to go read some now! Very cute, I liked it. Especcially when Sam and Vala are drunk..."You're mean..." *giggles*
thecreative1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I love Billy Joel, so of course I had to read this. And it was excellent!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
You know, that song is absolutely perfect for Vala. Way to incorporate it! Great job.
CharmedAli chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
I like it good work
Dances-With-Chocolate chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
If I could, I would put a million hearts around your story! It was great!
Stargate Fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow! That song fits Vala PERFECTLY! Interesting to see Daniel all tied up in knots over her.
kittn chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Hmm, if they left Jack and Sam alone in the house, maybe they don't want to go back in and get either one of them to help! LOL

Nice addition!
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Forgot to add this to my other comment. I'm guessing the five people that know about J/S are: Daniel, Teal'C, Hammond,

Landry and either Caroline Lam, Mitchell, or the President. I'm assuming Jacob is dead in your universe and there wouldn't be a need to tell Jonas or Thor, unless you are only including the T'auri. And yes, the Pat Benatar song was appropiate.
scarletwitch0 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
I don't want to hit you. I would give you a big hug! I really loved the story! Excellent capture of the characters. Too bad a script would never be used on T.V. as a fill-in for an episode. I'm hoping for another chapter or at least a sequel loosely based upon this story. What do you think?