Reviews for Dark Terrors: Descent into Darkness
Milou chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
hey that was a great story! You have such originals ideas its incredible!
Kora chapter 5 . 6/15/2001
ahh nice conclusion to a wondeful story. you continue to entrance me with your storytelling. you're such an awesome writer! marshmallows to you!
Kora chapter 4 . 6/15/2001
you're grasp of hercules' character is perfect. you know your way around him inside and out. same with jason and iolaus. cool underlying message in the story, and great climax. looks like i wasn't too far off the mark with my theroy. ah well, awesome story, as usual!
Kora chapter 3 . 6/15/2001
ooo and the plot thickens! maybe the berries are the insect-monster-thing's excretion, or some other type of monster's excretion, and the monster ate a person and its additional parts came out in the excretion. that would explain the acidic scorching on the button, 'cause it could be from stomach acid. that's my guess. it's kinda farfetched, but then this is also written by you and you always go for different (something i really like and appriciate.) oh and i think you did a great job in describing the insect's anatomy. i wouldn't be able to do that, and it made the story all the more real, and therefore better.
Kora chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
the guys are classic. squabbling while stuck who knows how deep underground. good foundational chapter. i was reading this story, then had to stop b/c i had to leave, and then haven't gotten to it until now between having stuff to do and setting up the new computer. so hopefully i'll have a better review next chapter when i get back into the groove of this story. it's great so far!
Kora chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
hmmm very intriguing at the beginning, leading up to a quite satisfying middle. as always, you've proved yourself to be an excellently versitile writer.
Ginger chapter 5 . 5/30/2001
Great story Smenzer! I haven't gone to the Academy in about a week, therefor did not get to read the end of your story! But I finished it here and it was amazing as usual! Great job!
Jel chapter 5 . 5/28/2001
well...that was good. the formatting made it almost annoying to read, but the story was good. it was very original and creative. i like it very much. take care.