Reviews for Special Case
Marikalay chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I loved this one. It was very easy to get into and I'm looking forward to when you get the sequel up.
... though I suppose that already tells you that I looked for the older version you mentioned everywhere I could search your author names and story title and came up with nothing... ah, well. Some things are definitely worth waiting for.
Lachriel chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This was pretty awesome. And probably the best Power Ranger fic I've read. (Though, admittedly, its not a fandom I read much. And I'm more familiar with the original group than the space-Rangers.)
Plato chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I really Like this story and wish there was more too it. I want to see what would happen to Jason. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but is there any chance of getting more?
Edel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I know you mentioned it's old, but I still really enjoyed the story. Hope you will continue some day, I'd love to read more!
Dorito of Doom chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I love this story. If you can i would love it if you could continue it somehow! :)
Sarra Torrens chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
I'll take your creativity demons over the rabid plot bunnies that won't leave me alone! at least yours are more fresh ideas than mine, same character over and over again! ARG!
Seira chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
It was so nice to read a fanfic with this crossover that did not involve a self-insert somewhere along the way. Especially a cross that was so well written. I hope to read the sequel sometime, it promises to be interesting if nothing else.
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Awe, I remember this one, too. An awesome fic that managed yet again to keep me highly entertained and on the edge of my seat. Great jo0b how you managed to throw Jason in with SG1, added PRiS, too and actually made it work so well.
purrfus chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Teasing ending to a teasing chapter - is good.
purrfus chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Totally surprised they let Jason off base, but it probably would have been difficult for the story to move without that.

Good reactions from Jase and the Angel Grove crew.
purrfus chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Nicely done. Its still hard to accept, but its a nice explanation, and the writing is still holding up.
purrfus chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
You really know how to write a rescue!
purrfus chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm having a hard time accepting this cross in the same reality. While the characters seem to function, SG's canon response to possible foothold situations its hard to see how that would work with Rita and the others.

However, once you let that go... the writing is good and it seems to be working.
Sheera Azm chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Hi,

I just read your comments on your profile. Please don't be disheartened by the bad reviews. Sometimes people just don't realize what effects their words have on other people.

Take all the time you need to write. I can't remember what stories they were, but I have seen sequels come a decade after the first part was published. It is always a great joy to see it happen, especially when the writer is especially good. (Like you.)

On the other hand, please don't pull the old Special Case. Would you believe it's still come up in discussions? I reread it tonight because it was mentioned in cross-gate yahoo group last week.

Please don't lose your joy in writing. There are always bad reviewers, but there are also people who takes every joy in reading.
crazy4bks chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
It's been a few years since I first read this story and I just want to say that I still LOVE it. I don't know if you are even considering continuing the sequel but if you are I want to encourage you to. I love crossovers and this is one the most unusual and best ones I have read. Thanks so much for keeping this story up over the years because I keep coming back to re-read it. 3
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »