Reviews for Special Case
torchwoodtimelord chapter 6 . 3/22
I'd have liked to see more of this story, but it's been really good nonetheless. Thank you for writing and posting it. :)
Scififan33 chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
So where is this sequel you talk about? Really would like to read it cause this is good. Poor Jason, glad he managed to get rid of the snake. Will be able to go back to the SGC?
Marikalay chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I loved this one. It was very easy to get into and I'm looking forward to when you get the sequel up.
... though I suppose that already tells you that I looked for the older version you mentioned everywhere I could search your author names and story title and came up with nothing... ah, well. Some things are definitely worth waiting for.
Aracertariel chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This was pretty awesome. And probably the best Power Ranger fic I've read. (Though, admittedly, its not a fandom I read much. And I'm more familiar with the original group than the space-Rangers.)
Plato chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I really Like this story and wish there was more too it. I want to see what would happen to Jason. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but is there any chance of getting more?
Edel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I know you mentioned it's old, but I still really enjoyed the story. Hope you will continue some day, I'd love to read more!
Dorito of Doom chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I love this story. If you can i would love it if you could continue it somehow! :)
Sarra Torrens chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
I'll take your creativity demons over the rabid plot bunnies that won't leave me alone! at least yours are more fresh ideas than mine, same character over and over again! ARG!
Seira chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
It was so nice to read a fanfic with this crossover that did not involve a self-insert somewhere along the way. Especially a cross that was so well written. I hope to read the sequel sometime, it promises to be interesting if nothing else.
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Awe, I remember this one, too. An awesome fic that managed yet again to keep me highly entertained and on the edge of my seat. Great jo0b how you managed to throw Jason in with SG1, added PRiS, too and actually made it work so well.
purrfus chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Teasing ending to a teasing chapter - is good.
purrfus chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Totally surprised they let Jason off base, but it probably would have been difficult for the story to move without that.

Good reactions from Jase and the Angel Grove crew.
purrfus chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Nicely done. Its still hard to accept, but its a nice explanation, and the writing is still holding up.
purrfus chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
You really know how to write a rescue!
purrfus chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm having a hard time accepting this cross in the same reality. While the characters seem to function, SG's canon response to possible foothold situations its hard to see how that would work with Rita and the others.

However, once you let that go... the writing is good and it seems to be working.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »