Reviews for Twin Blades
Lovesbugsalot chapter 1 . 4/21
Nice story. The
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I always wanted to see Lee question his prejudice, and I always hoped this would happen. The way you present it is so simple and concise. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really loved this piece. It was short and simple but yet it still had so much emotion in it. Lee is such an interesting character and I enjoyed the episode immensely because of their short but dramatic encounter, and you established the effects of that very well. Thanks for writing this!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow. I really like that. Lee would be a fun character to write more about. I have an idea involving him for a story. I really like this fic. Very nice.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Terina00 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I like this story! It makes me wonder what an adult Lee will think about the whole incident in the future.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was nice to read. I'm annoyed we never find out what happens to Lee after that.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This is beautiful. I'd love to see your take on a sequel some indeterminate time in the future-not necessarily another chapter.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I had thought I reviewed this before. *shrugs*

Anyway, love the one-shot. Any chance you would like contuiue this in a chaptered story? :) Know any other fics (or or other websites) that has Lee and Zuko in it? Thanks.
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Zuko alone is one of my favorite episodes and at the end I just want to take Lee and his Mom and SHAKE THEM! That was about when I first started liking Zuko's character. Poor Zuko...
claymade chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Very nicely done. Understated, subtle, all that good stuff. The characters feel very believable, and it's touching without being overdramatic. Excellent stuff.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Aw~. I wonder if we will see him again now.

~*KA*~
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This is beautiful. Is it possible to make more?
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I always liked Lee's admiration of Zuko and was so upset to see how Lee just turned his feelings for him around like that. This was a lovely continuation of the story.

May the Muses visit you often.
Blooappall chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Ooh, nice.

Really like Lee's characterisation here.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Great choice of a subject. The family would be in a hard way whether they took kindness from Zuko or scorned him. Rock and a hard place. Nice story.