Reviews for Caravan Callers
asthalanthil chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please obsess away... Argh... Cannot stop reading... My eyes...
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Ah, Yarel... Alway has to have the last word, eh? (I hope I spelled his name right...)
Sabriel Ryelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Again, I really like this, however, I don't actualy think Sabriels grandfather was an Abhorsen. I thought her father got the bells from his aunt or something, meaning that his father wasn't the Abhorsen. At least, that's what I thought however I may be wrong.
AlexH1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
A nice little flashback into a part of the old kingdom we all know
harborseal54 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Really good character. A bit like the guy who first bound the hrule, just more showy. The only thing is, wasn't Mogget banned from using his dwarf form? Did he somehow convince Damiel to let him use it?
PenKnifeName chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Easily one of my favorite's out of your short stories. Clean, concise, well-thought-out...a pleasure to read!
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I think this one was good but not as good as your others. The fighting probably needed more detail. I liked " The young man considered upending his mug of tea onto his servant’s head, but decided against it. It would be a waste of tea, after all." very much. Mogget is so damn cool, all the time. Even when you make him suffer.

Azrael- What if Damiel was killed before he could train Terciel. His Aunt could then become the next Abhorsen and therefore train her nephew to follow in not only her footsteps but her fathers.
RKQS12 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
:D
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
wow. loved this. i keep repeating myself, but really, your characterizations and attention to detail are always so good, so what else can i say? an example: it makes sense that damiel wasn't that strong-the bloodlines *had* been greatly weakened, and how else would so many dead have been able to rise in the last half-century or so? :D

heartheartheart. you're going on favorite authors, if you're not there already.
celticfox chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Maybe they called him Yrael- no, probably not. Kaliel or whatever Sabriel's dad was named definitely had no idea that Mogget was the Eighth Bright Shiner.

I enjoyed Mogget's wisecracks. He always was my favorite character. And he always did hate melodrama.
Lady of the Outlaws chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow, yes, I'm stalking your fics! GASPETH! Hehe...

Yet another fantastic fic, though I kept imaginig Damiel to look like Obi-wan-kanobi from the fourth SW episode. It's just when you mentioned he was her grandfather, I imagine him to look quite old, but old old. Brown-white hair etc.

Lol, me and my rambling. And I love the attention you pay to detail, Mogget's name and mentioning Kerrigor. I know I;ve mentioned this before, but the whole 'Lord' Abhorsen thing again/ :P

-Lady- Your fan!
Call Me Ishmael chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
*gives big thumbs up* Go you!
Azrael chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Sabriel's grandfather can't have been the Abhorsen. The book says that Sabriel's father trained with HIS AUNT, not his dad.
See Sell chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I really like this story, & the way it ties in with Sabriel. I think that Damiel's character comes across brilliantly - wish I could write like that _ love Charli xx
random pineappleness chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
very nice:)

I like the characterization of mogget very much, and I love the way you've linked this in with 'Sabriel'.

Well done- this is great XD