Reviews for Graduation, Love, and Many Changes
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
wat bout vamp looks?
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
meghanthemomo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i loved it plz write a sequel
Heather chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Hi! love the fanfic and please write more!thanks!
princessyvaine chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow... that's cool... Update soon!
Querida101 chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
I loved the ending so much that if I wasn't so busy coughing since im sick I would have cried.
Isabella Antoinette chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
I really would like to see the dresses, the veil, tiara, and ring! Can you e-mail them to me ASAP?

Isabella Antoinette A.K.A Annie
pinkfroggy chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
AWESOME it :)..please update soon .. D
listentothesewords chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
"when im done with this story "

Candy Cigarettes chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Oh. Em. Gee. this story is amazing. I abdolutly love it. Twilight ? New Moon are the most amazing books on this Earth. great job coming up with the most amazing spin-off I have ever read. please (if you plan too) up date soon, i am egearly awaiting.
Sara chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
Aw! Ok, I know it's offensive to say this story is cheesy, but it's cheesy in a GOOD way! Of course, realistic wise, I know it would never happen this way. It's too...perfect, as if it was all sketched out, and we all know that life is never perfect. However, it was all certainly perfect for THIS story, and how everything played out was utterly adorable. Nevertheless, there are a few inconsistencies I wanted to make a point of.

First off, a newly born vampire will have red eyes for over a year. And what was with the cheetah- there aren't any cheetahs anywhere in the US, discounting zoos *confuzzled* (unless Edward IMPORTED an animal? *lol*). Also, vampires have to practice to not get blood on them, and I suppose Edward would have needed to do more...teaching, before this would become immediate. What else...oh, and Charlie and Renee could only attend the wedding if they went to the wedding with Bella as a HUMAN, otherwise she wouldn't have controlled the thirst by then, and her eyes would have been a dead give away (if the looks weren't enough).

If only though, Bella had agreed to Edward's marry me first condition! *sighs* That certainly would make at least some of this story more feasible. In any case, it was very nice Edward/Bella fluff, and I loved the Bella can see through lies touch. Of course, I expected more of her ability, but like with all the elements of this story, it was very cute in context.

However, the way you described the dresses, the wedding planning...that was perfect, for any context. I absolutely LOVE the description, the vivid imagery. Of course, Rosalie wouldn't so easily get over her distaste for Bella, but like I said before, it worked for this story. Are you planning to add more to this story, like the wedding night and all that jazz? I'd certainly love to read more if you do, but in any case, this was a lovely read! :)
forevermagik chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Wow! That was so sweet! What a perfect ending to the chapter! How sweet! Loved it!
darknessbeforedawn chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
update! update! update! please please please great story!
Seraphyn chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
Aww the sweetness! Wonderful job! I hope you get the chance to update soon!

xchella chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
This was beautiful, you are such a great writer! I can't wait for an update... lol i want more! ;)

- Chelsea