Reviews for Where You Belong
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
a nice piece, quite loving, but whats the point on drinking so much vodka just to sober up with a spell? XD
jock wizard chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
well done thourly enjoyed it 9/10
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This was a great story, and since I'm a fan of Harry/Hermione, one that worked well for me. Enjoy what you stated in your notes, as I'm also not a fan of "if they fight it must be love", but more of if they truly love and respect one another type of love. All I see of Ron is a man who is jealous of Harry, and lets that jealousy dictate his feelings overall. Honestly, as Hermione might say, if Ron and she were to end up together, unless he changes a lot, I mean a lot, I couldn't see them staying together out of love alone, maybe for children if they had any, but thaat'd be it, imo. This is a great story, and hope to see more of you writings in the future.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
angsty!drunk, but-also-very-honest-and-very-sexy-because-of-it-Harry, well written!

Sequel(s), please?
mathiasgranger chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I just wanted to review this so I could say I've reviewed every single chapter you've written. You already have my opinion on endless angst. Sometimes moody Harry just needs his head smacked a couple of times to knock him out of his funks. Ah well nothing is halfway for Harry.
Lang chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Aye, I loved that. You should write more one-shots! I enjoy the angsty ones with the happy endings. They're the best.
Dreams of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This was a really good story/blot bunny. I really liked it. Although the whole invisibility cloak, standing in Hermione's room thing was a bit weird...It said that she had felt a connection, sensed his presence...why couldn't she when Harry was standing right next to her? Anyway...that was my only "problem" with the story...and it's not even a problem. Loved it!

DotD
XvOdKaX chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
i totally loved this story! so sweet and kinda haha, drunken...yeah.
witowsmp chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Good story. An interesting sequel would be for Harry, the heir of Gryffindor, to come back and rebuild Hogwarts, perhaps starting one year after the heir of Slytherin died. Have Hermione, Neville, and Luna help him as new founders.