Reviews for I Can't Belive This Is Goodbye
The Prophet of July chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i luved it! ... but i was totally pissed when i saw there was only 1 chapter! update or die!
Hyperbole23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Ah! What's going to happen? This is a great story! Update soon!
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007

This has good potential. Good for you for taking people's suggestions in stride.

I only have a few criticisms. It was a little hard to follow. Sometimes I wasn't sure who was talking, and whether they were thinking or talking aloud. Also, add some periods here and there, especially in thoughts.

But otherwise, this was fairly good, and I'll keep reading.
HardToScare211 chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
good story. please keep going.

Sorry about your grandpa. instead of letting it stop your writing, throw your greif into your stroy. that's what I do. Channel all my emotions.

No day but today.
Paige Fraser chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Hi, no rush with the update, good story but it sounds like you've had a rough time so take your time.
lstuds chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Omg, so sorry about ur grandfather...take ur time with the next chapter...we'll all be right here, eagerly waiting for it!
No Green MnMs chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Really like the first chapter, nice job. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, and I really hope you find your writing voice once again. :)
x Rajah x chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
I'm very sorry to hear that. Take care.
Data Girl 3 chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Don't worry about it. Take all the time off you need. Sorry about your grandpa.
firebolt669 chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
awh, *hugs*, babe. Feel better. I like your writing, keep up the good work and give us another chapter when you feel up to it! :)
Sing-my-heart-out chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
ooh. this is fairly good, but you REALLY need to work on your capitolization. and your story is a little hard to follow. another thing you need to work on. but i think you have the general idea. and also, you should try to make you chapters a little longer. but the general story line is good. please update soon.
Jacquelyne chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
this story is pretty good so far... it has potential to have a good ending, not necessarily a happy one but i good one. keep it up.
blue chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
cool story. its not confusing! its good. please update soon.
toooldforthissite chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
FIND ROGER! Or else! Please update soon! This is good! A few grammar errors here and there but its readable so I don't care. Anyway, once again, great fic. I love the plot. Please update soon!

zorabet chapter 3 . 7/16/2006

update, I need to know what happens.

Aside from a few grammar errors this is a wonderful story. ]