Reviews for Masquerade
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Who are you? Where do you live? I want to find you and meet you.
TheSongOfNature chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I think it's sweet, if unusual. Good writing. I'm off to read your other works now
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Backstory-I'm bisexual and I have a sociopath fetish. I also have a scientist fetish. I've always adored Harley Quinn, but the Scarecrow is a close second. (And have you seen Ghoul from Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker? He is so based off the Scarecrow, and he two is a total babe.) So when I saw the film (two days ago X.X) I became utterly in love. I only found out who the actor was yesterday (but I still don't know who he is. The point is that I'm not a fangirl). And I started to look for fanfiction on him today.

Surprise, surprise. It's super suck. SUPER. I was considering a fanfiction, but now I'm not so sure I could ever even write one without going crazy myself, what with the bad examples there are. But when I saw this, I was like..."YES!" Because I only knew Christian Bale from Velvet Goldmine beforehand and heard the Ewan McGregor was considered for Crane and I bet that if he'd gotten it, one of them would have said..."Hey, didn't we make out once?"

And then there's my masked ball fetish. Oh, this story really made my day. I really wish you'd continue it. It sounds like it should be continued. The characters were so...themselves! And the imagery was fantabulous.

I don't think shipping this makes you sick. I think it makes you MY NEW BEST FRIEND. Or at least someone I am quite insanely happy about.
Jessi Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
CREEPY! And so very much love.
dangerousdame chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Woah, that's one dysfunctional relationship! To me, anyway, it always felt a little unfair how much stronger Bruce was physically then his enemies, but Crane sure has the mental edge!
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very well-written. The sinister undercurrents in Crane's character that occasionally come to light and unsettle Bruce are great. That sentence about his his wondering why they'd come so far despite being able to take only that which the doctor is prepared to give was striking. I like the dramatic irony of neither being aware of the other's alter ego, and I was particularly taken by the little detail of Crane smelling like lemon disinfectant, and Bruce coming to like that by association. And of course, the last line was perfect.
Svadilfari chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
What a chilling end! I hate the idea that this is most likely a one-shot (only because I selfishly wish to know how Bruce takes to the notion that his lover is to be a nemesis of his) but, the open-ended question does a brilliant job of allowing the mind to actively take over and imagine the many different outcomes of this scenario.

Nothing like a little mulling over the relationship (and its implications) of two utterly and absolutely and amazingly hot men to keep the mind alert.
cocopuffs jewel chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
M, I love this! You're def not alone in liking slash. There isn't enough of it on ) Personally, I thought Bruce and Jonathan were character foils to each other in the film, and they're both very capable, and they're both very hot so...getting them together is a lot of fun. I wasn't sure if you intended this story to be a one-shot, but I thought it definitely had the potential to be continued. I liked how Bruce questioned what was going on in Jonathan's mind since Jonathan closes himself off. I think the reader is very interested in finding out what's going on in Jonathan's head as well! In this story and your other one, the reader doesn't get access to Jonathan's mind. Hopefully Bruce will do us a favor and let us in? )

Nice job.