Reviews for Two Worlds
Evangeline039 chapter 19 . 3/28
Nice story! Even though I also kinda dislike it because you left it on the cliffhanger. I hope next sequel will have better ending though. Oh and you got a nice length of a chapter. Not too long and not too short. Your choice of words are nice too and not too mention that my favorite part is the Festivals, Fire the most. Your imagination is so wild! I like it! Keep the good spirit and continue writing! Ganbatte! _
Celestialfae chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Waaaa. its not fair. Haruhi had to be separated from his mom because of some selfish man's lust. But hopefully they will see eachother soon. So Naruto was raped when he was younger and that is why he got pregnant? Will Aisu see his brother again? I hope so.
The cat and the raven chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
You know that part with Gaara doing the dance version of the birth? All I could think about for the rest of the chapter was a baby dancing out of a mothers womb with a top hat and cane 0.o
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love it whats the name of the sequal?
Springtome00 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
i wanted your story to my supernatural SasuNarusasu community hope you don't mind... and thank you so much for such good story.. i love em
emokitty4242564 chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
.Ever. I think i died in side why would you write this ending! YOU BETTER MAKE THE DAMN SEQUEL QUICKER! (crys in the corner mumbling "the world so mean to sasuke and naruto")
PurpleSong chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Stupid snake! I like that there is more than more meaning to the tittle, really cool :3 and the fire dance was so dramatic! Thanks for the awesome ff sensei
warmiko69 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
LOVED IT AND SAVING IT. it was good
LiveToTell chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
wow! poor little naru ! I hope everything will go well for him...
LiveToTell chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
wow! poor little naru ! I hope everything will go well for him...
Dragon MistressLove chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
Love it perfect and so loving real sign in just didn't sign in properly in awhile.

Looky looky love is here

looky looky love beware

look love you have met

Look love apart you are set

Love prevails in end

Love what is next for your author to send

What awaits it is up to you

Will it prevail love so true

(This little poetry refers to the story)
Skylin19 chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
SEE what you did I shed some tears I hate endings so sad this was a damn good story but I HATE the ending.! Damn! -huff- man I hate crying over stories.
Skylin19 chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
I am so happy...n sad at the same time cause its their last night TOGETHERRRRR! waah...but the lemon Fan-fucking-tastic.
Skylin19 chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
This is great! I looove this...um...Sasu n Naru cnt be mates thats SAD as well as Iruka n Kaka...I cnt believe it only lasted a year...a year goes by so fast when your happy poor Iru...he deserves better happiness...and ONE night just ONE! TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THOSE YEATS! WTF! thats not good...poor, poor Iru im so sad now!
Skylin19 chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
This was great I love it very much...