Reviews for Fractions
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Great story!
Lieutenant Cresent chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Sweet, will there be more?
Lieutenant Cresent chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next bit
seanait who else chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
LOL! love the extended sundae and chess metaphors! lol... go rodney and you know that you just told a bunch of people how to, essentially, make a bomb, right? lol, always knew that McKay had a MacGyver in him!

VERY AWESOME!
Tazmy chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Lots of fun! Poor Rodney.
angw chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Great thoughts from Rodney and his POV about the situation and how he is figuring things out. I like the progression from the jumper to his arrival at Atlantis. Looking forward to the final part.
Shakia chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Wahoo! An udpdate. :) Very cool story, the detail's very good. I do think Rodney would've been more concerned with Shepard and the others in your story, but other than that it's very well written. I could picture it all very well.
fififolle chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Brilliant. Tense, funny, dangerous! And hero Rodney, what more could anyone ask for? OK, more of the same I guess! Can't wait!
dahan chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
What a FUN piece!

Like the build up, and the humor and the abrupt stops in thoughts and everything in between. I can't wait to see the ending _
Brogue chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Love Rodney-the-hero. Thanks for this. It's fun.
fififolle chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
OH MY WORD. I think I might die laughing, with a bit of crying thrown in for good measure! Rodney trying to sing caught me totally unawares and I was overcome by the flash of your amusing genius. So funny and yet tragic. It took me a while to recover mind you, and really, I was never the same for the rest of the chapter, but it just got so good, so Rodney, so damn brilliant. I just wanted to hug the poor guy. Come on Rodney! You can DO it! Thanks for this.
fififolle chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Sorry for being late! I loved this so much. The whole fractions things, and a real Rodneyness, had me perched on the edge of my seat by the end of the chapter. Poor Rodney, wondering what has happened to the others (and it sounds like it could be very nasty) and he's being forced into being optimistic, poor lad, bless him. The whole concept of this is terrific. OK, I'm off to read the rest :D
Seanait chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
very funny! love the end metaphor too! *helps dig rodneys grave* hehehehe!
atlantian chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
you are EVIL...Fwa ha ha ahah...it's awful how much we love whumping the poor members of SGA-1. but it's so...so...FUN!:) boy, if they find out what i have just revealed in this review, they're after us for sure this time! AH! HIDE!

he he...keep going! *prods with stick* write, write, write, write, writte...
angw chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Oh Rodney's having a really bad day...his inner turmoil is capture well. Good to hear the next part isn't far away.