Reviews for Tangled Web
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
This is awesome! From the beginning to the very end, I love it entirely. I love the plot, the flow of it, the viewpoint, the characterization, the writing style, everything!
I had a problem in reading and memorizing those Japanese names, thoughh. LOL.
Great job!
Miles per Prower chapter 1 . 8/13/2010

Character Canonicity: NEAR PERFECT
zapid chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
This was a really well-written story. I usually skip over the digimon fics that take place this far in the future, but I'm glad I decided to stick with this one. I really enjoyed the characterizations, and I like the way you worked everything out. I hope the kids will all be okay!

Only thing is I wish that the lines were spaced out, but this website (especially back when you published this) can be annoying. Oh well.

Great job!
Na-cat chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
I know you're not on FF anymore but I thought I'd review anyway because this fic was so awesome. It was really intense and I enjoyed reading it very much!
reychop chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Ohh the drama! I can barely think straight! It's just like the title itself. It made you think and spin around in circles with no logical conclusions to make, only to end in a satisfactory end.

Thats how I experienced when reading this fic. It only took me 1 hour to read stories with more than 10 chapters, but this took me 2 hours. Maybe it's the intensity of the emotions that were displayed in each chapter that made me want to dwell into each scene, replaying everything in my mind as I read, figuring out what may happen next.

The storyline is somewhat confusing, but at the end, it became nothing more than a simple outline of family troubles and misunderstanding. I'm glad how you didn't rush the story. The way they got back together was well-organized and life-like that one may think that its a real drama story being retold to the audience by a skilled story teller.

Though there are few things that are vague in some scenes like what happened to those students who called them Faggettes (damn I hated those students. I felt sorry for Sento and his friend, THEY'RE Still young and they had gone through such hardships).

I also love the way you portray the story in a commitment-betrayal-love-acceptance-forgiveness sequence. It made the story more real and believable. The characterizations you did with the main characters as well as the minor one is also excellent. Though there are a few flaws like how Tai responded to certain things such as his negligence of Sento and how he tried to blame everyone but himself. But I am glad he accepted his mistakes after that though. Well, in my opinion, this is one of the best fic I read so far.

And if I categorize it to its briefness and intensity, I would definitely rank it up the top list. This is a masterpiece, and an excellent one, too. I hope to see more of your works!
inoku chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
wow this fic was awesome one of the best i have ever read points for the plot to at first i was not wanting to read it because of soraxtai and stuff like "straight" couples lol but i loved this fic and i would have regreated not reading it but and the end i felt kinda sad cause well ~Tai gave him a hug, then kissed him lingeringly.

“I love you Matt.”

“Thanks.”~ that cause Tai finally said he loves him and he says thanks i would be kinda pissed if that happend to me lol i was wondering if u would like put "I love you to Tai" or something just u know to be more sweet but if not its still a wonderfull fic that everyone should read great job!
NeoNix chapter 8 . 3/6/2005
I liked it but Matt really pissed me off althrough, I don't actually know why...Oh well it rocked apart from that! _~
EYAHHHHHHHH chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
lol. sequel xD

loved the ending :)

so glad it ended up happy ;D

-off to look at your other fics now-

thou. might not be able to review for a while.. since its gone midnight here and im tired. lol
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
aw. there safe! *shouts with joy*
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
o GCSEs?

i've just done mine. :)

Ken and Davis? wo0h i kinda suspected something though. like how they were always talking about sexual fantasies... but not suspecting them to act on it :O well... one them. lol
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
see. i laughed at this '“Yagami Sento! Are you listening to me?
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
i swear im laughing at every chapter. this time

'“I’m busy,
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
:O wow! cool chappy xD

and im love with the word 'bollocksed' now. lol
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
aw *wipes tear from eye*

but then thinks of threesome and laughes.

damn. its a sad laugh! i promise :)

and i want a Tai/matt fic! lol.

but then.. its already wrote so i'll guess i'll find out as i read on :)