Reviews for Winter's Kiss
No one chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I don't hate it. It's quite good. I mean, in the books, it's obvious that those two like each other, but they never get into it. It's all about Claidi and Argul. I think that it was a good idea to write about them, because you never get to find out much about Ngarbo or Winter.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Well, I liked it. It's been a while since I've read that book. I don't know. I personally would like to see this go somewhere.
Goddess of Cliffhangers chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was great. I read the books a few years ago and they always left me a little cold. I always love the supposed villains in a piece and so I wanted to know more about Winter. This is a really good start but it seems like you ripped a page from a book. Please write more, I am dying to know if something could happen between these two!

Much love and good luck writing
sian chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Hey there, was bored and randomly chose your fanfic as reading material. Not bad, but a tip from one writer to another, beware of over describig one thing, the description of the arging and why they were not supposed to be together kind of confused me, it seemed over done. Dont take that offensively, just constructive critcisism. Coz apart from that, it was good. Happy writing! x
Lizzie Auden chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
AW! That was so cute
inu chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
...How many reviews do you need to write the epilogue? I do hope you continue this. Honestly, it's a nice piece, though the ending is a, how to put it...fluffy for my taste. But as I said, it's nice.

Please write an epilogue. Story deserves it.
iced-inferno chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
finally lol, i've been waiting for a story from the claidi seires )

Good job though, i'll be keeping up with it lol ;)