Reviews for The Manners of a Dwarf
Pieter chapter 1 . 6/12
Amazing story, is there also the story where GImli and Legolas are in Greenwood?
Number Girl chapter 1 . 4/21
I dunno if I've reviewed on this story before an forgotten… but this is epic!
I absolutely LOVE stories of Gimli and Legolas visiting each-other's homes, especially the Elf visiting Dwarven realms. Those are so fun!
TheBookloveress chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Amazing!
There are so many stories of Gimli and the rest of the fellowship visiting Mirkwood (and I do love those!) but this is the first one I found of Legolas visiting Gimli's home and I love it! It is so insightful, funny and creative...
Now I am going to spend the rest of the night trying to find more stories as cool as this :)
Thank you for creating this wonderful piece!
Dindaewen chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I love this XD. YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR!
Reptile Princess chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This was so adorable I think my face split open from smiling so big. It was great and nicely paced. I loved how uncomfortable and worried Legolas was. How he thought everything he did was wrong or that he'd offended the other dwarves in some manner. Gimli trying to help him out was lovely to read. I absolutely love their bromance and this story made me love it even more. It was incredible. Words cannot express how nice this fic was. Thank you for making me laugh today.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
oh I love this fanfic! It's really nice. :)
I like how Legolas had to burp but Gimli had to do it instead. Lol! And I'm surprised Legolas even tried to smoke with a pipe ... Euck.
Anyways ... Awesome fanfic! :D
Snowbank chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Great story!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Great story! It's so cute! I love it!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Yeah, manners of a dwarf seems to be either a compliment or an insult, rather like being called weird.
Hiira chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I enjoyed the fic a lot! Great job! It's quite sweet and funny. Thank you for sharing this with us. :D
YYHfan-KB chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was enjoyable, I guess I could tell everyone I know that they have the manners o a dwarf and be complimenting them. I like the story, you did well.

One more for my favorites,

_ KB
geekychic1999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I shall flame you.

The flames of awesomeness are burning within you.
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That. Was. So. Awesome
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Daw...poor Legolas...at least he got wine in the end.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
hehe lol that is crack up