Reviews for Missing the Fire A PyroRogue Fanfiction
Aelita chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love the ending, I mean how cute? I think you did a good job show who Bobby really is
satomika chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
what happened to john's hair...?
ItsFlamesAreRed chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Dude; simply amazing.

I read your other x men story and I think you should totally make a multi chapter fic!

You have amazing writing skills and I think it would be a great success.
Willowed Moon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
that last line was perfect!
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh Mags

I like you so much over the Professor
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I loved it :) Ryro all the way!
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
lol at the last comment, although i personally love pyro's/john's hair xD

i can't really see Magneto just letting them go like that, Xavier would but not Magneto, but hey it a sweet ending, who care's ;)

xx
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, didn't know Magneto had it in him!

TG
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
i loved it wierd ending but i still loved it.
atruwriter chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
LOL at the ending! Loved the whole thing. Go Ryro! Bobby sucks! Really enjoyed the twist on the Alcatraz fight! :D Wonderful work!
invincible before you chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was good.

I like the ending. It was a good bit of humor in just one sentence.
verdant quest chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I love this! It's so nice to see a story where Rogue is actually involved in battle, and not just sitting on her butt back at the mansion.

Also great last line. I hated Pyro's new look in X3. He had such lovely shiny brown hair in X2-what the hell happened to him?
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I love this story please update.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Aw man, that was great! I love kick-ass Rogue! And Pyro protecting Rogue? Perfect! I love that Magneto helped them and that last line, "Please do something about his hair." BWAHAHAHAH! Freaking hilarious! Any chance of a sequel happening? I would love to read one! Anyways, great writing and thanx for the great read!
chosenfire28 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I really loved this, I'm starting to really get into this pairing and after watching X3 and seeing dick Bobby I love it. Great job here.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »