Reviews for Sweet Dreams After All
Nemesis201 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I think that your fic is one of the best I have ever read.
It is Cute!

PS: Please don't mention ever again such HORRIFIC pairings, like Tasuki x Hotohori!
Nightdew chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
It is NOT horrible and cheesy. It's lovely. I like your perspective on this couple. And, yes, there should definitely be more stories about them. (Really got to get around to writing my version...)
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Hurray for more Hotohori x Houki fics! :D
TiredGreenEyes chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh, don't say it's cheesy! I think it's beautiful and it certain raises the questions that were on everyone's mind. I think what you said about Hotohori being in love with the ideal if Miaka is true... after all, his real hope was just for someone to love him as a person and not just as the emporer...

I loved this story! I truly loved it!
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
so beautiful ...
Pr0jeCt aLIce chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
it's really sweet and it's really nice how you explain the reasons of hotohori
E.L. Ash chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I agree to your last statement in the A/N in the last part, HxH needs more stories (maybe I'm saying this since I'm a fan, ah well) But by the way, this story is good!
peggysue chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I think it;s sweet. Hotohori and houki deserved their bit of happiess. They remind me of Li Mu Bai and his love fro "Crouching tiger": stoical, shaing a strong, steady bond. It;s a pity that he died. I've always thought he could be revived and happy with his family but they;ve made him into somewhat tragic figure. Ayway,htis fic is very very nce and I like what you make Hotohori say. That he never really loved Miaka, but the ideal of Suzuki no Miko. I think it's true. Miaka belongs to Tamahome, Houki is blessed with qualities which ake her an ideal, loving partner for the lonely Emperor. I really love them together. Thank yoiu for posting this bit. It made for a nice moment between them, a rarity indeed.
autumn-leaf16 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I don't think your story is cheesy at all, I think it is really sweet. I really like how you explain Hotohori's reason of marrying Houki, because I always felt that it is such a big pity that this was never really developed in the manga, and it even seemed that he still loved Miaka. But upon reading this story you made me see his relationship with Houki in a new way.

Great work! :)
Misty Moonweb chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Thanks for mentioning me and GREAT JOB if I haven't said it before.