Reviews for Captive Butterfly
PolarBlue chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
very cool story
sailormoonie17 chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
This was absolutely amazing! A good, unique plot, well written, etc. The Sakura/ Syaoran romance was perfect! Cute and sweet :)

However, my only critique would be that the last 2 chapters (especially the last one) felt kind of rushed. I expected more time to be devoted to the fighting, fire, recovering, etc. Lady Fuyu's confession of revenge and death seemed kind of abrupt. Also, the peaceful conclusion didn't seem too realistic or thoroughly explained. What happened to all of the man-hating females?

But, all in all this was so good! A CCS favorite. :)
Dragon Courage chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
oh. my. gosh. i have never enjoyed a romance fic so much. and i don't even like romance! seriously i was glued to my computer!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
I LOVED IT! Thanks for posting this story!
jadelikescats chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
this is a wonderful story, it definitely deserves more reviews. it has a great plot, and i wish you all the best as a writer ;)
QueenyLeAcH chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
I loved this from start to finish. The idea was unique and the writing was interesting. Other than typos, there is nothing to complain about. I wish you luck on future endeavors.
aurora0914 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
this was really cute and different. i loved it.
cherrywolf chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
It's an amazing story :)
mikako17 chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and they way you chose to narrate it. The concept was just brilliant, there are never enough stories about matriarchies. The development of Sakura's awareness was very well paced. Seriously, this was really good. The only complaint I have is that Naoko burned their history! I know that's it's symbolic of starting anew, but I am of the opinion that we need to know as much history as we can so that past mistakes are not repeated. So yeah, great work :)
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
Loved your story such a unique story idea! Must add to my favorites!
Bee Emey chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Reading this again for the third time.

I just really love how well thought out and researched this is. I feel like most stories are slapped together and authors don't really pay attention to minor details, but I don't see that from you. Nothing big has contradicted itself yet.

Honestly, you could take this story down, change the names, and publish it. I'm sure you'd get a reception on Hunger Games/ Harry Potter level. Honest.

I love this story.
alexa1661 chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
aww... I cried so much. That was really good :3
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
.BEAUTIFUL!
Hellmaster Fibby chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
Hi! :) I've actually reviewed your story before as Feebs and I felt the review I left that time did not do justice to how your story had captivated me. :) (Hey, I lost that night's sleep because I wanted to read your story until the end. :P I slept 7 AM... the next day!)

I still feel the same (after reading your story again now) about how this started... Frankly, it was not really engaging at first, and I am quite certain a lot of readers did not continue reading after going through the prologue. BUT, if they only stuck to it, I'm quite sure they would have been grateful that they gave this wonderful fic a chance.

You created such an elaborate world in your story that I couldn't help but get drawn into it. :) I was simply amazed at how you were able to make such a world, and how you were able to develop your characters in that context. :) There is room for improvement of course. It needs major editing because I saw a lot of typos and grammatical errors, which is why I hesitated putting this in my C2 at first. But even months after I last read your story, I could still remember how your story had unfolded the first time I read it. And it takes raw talent to be able to do that to a reader. :) In fact, if you change the names to make them your original characters, I am quite sure it would still have the same effect. :) In fact, I'm encouraging you to do just that, and then take into account what a lot of your readers said about the prologue... Maybe instead of going through the explanations immediately, you could put it in somewhere else, after we've seen the characters in action first. :) (I'm not sure if I'm making sense, haha!)

Also, the part explaining Lady Fuyu's reasons was a little weak... I was not really that convinced it was enough reason for someone to be so cruel... maybe it would help if you delve into her character first? it may be because it was explained abruptly, and readers were not clued in on (prior to the explanation part) what her motives are to believe that it is enough reason to be such a cruel person. :) Anyway, your story has great potential! Seriously. :) Do some major revisions, then make it your own, and you could have a best seller. :)

Is my review enough to make you blush? :)) Teehee. :) I'm just being honest. :)
XsaeX chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
it was a really good story, and loved the ending. and it was well thought-out :)