Reviews for Captive Butterfly
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 11/13
Wow. Just wow.
One of the best stories I've ever read.
It's truly original and Sakura's character development was simply great.
I think you could've explored Syaoran a little more though, but that's just me being annoying.
Oh, I'd loved if you had written about Syaoran and Sakura's first time too heh...

Anyways, I loved everything about this story.
You should follow other reviewers' advice and really publish this!
It'd be a huuuge hit, especially with all the feminist talk lately.
I know I would buy your book!
bluevolleyball chapter 19 . 8/16
great story!
I was deeply moved!
PolarBlue chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
very cool story
sailormoonie17 chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
This was absolutely amazing! A good, unique plot, well written, etc. The Sakura/ Syaoran romance was perfect! Cute and sweet :)

However, my only critique would be that the last 2 chapters (especially the last one) felt kind of rushed. I expected more time to be devoted to the fighting, fire, recovering, etc. Lady Fuyu's confession of revenge and death seemed kind of abrupt. Also, the peaceful conclusion didn't seem too realistic or thoroughly explained. What happened to all of the man-hating females?

But, all in all this was so good! A CCS favorite. :)
Dragon Courage chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
oh. my. gosh. i have never enjoyed a romance fic so much. and i don't even like romance! seriously i was glued to my computer!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
I LOVED IT! Thanks for posting this story!
jadelikescats chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
this is a wonderful story, it definitely deserves more reviews. it has a great plot, and i wish you all the best as a writer ;)
QueenyLeAcH chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
I loved this from start to finish. The idea was unique and the writing was interesting. Other than typos, there is nothing to complain about. I wish you luck on future endeavors.
aurora0914 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
this was really cute and different. i loved it.
cherrywolf chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
It's an amazing story :)
mikako17 chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and they way you chose to narrate it. The concept was just brilliant, there are never enough stories about matriarchies. The development of Sakura's awareness was very well paced. Seriously, this was really good. The only complaint I have is that Naoko burned their history! I know that's it's symbolic of starting anew, but I am of the opinion that we need to know as much history as we can so that past mistakes are not repeated. So yeah, great work :)
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
Loved your story such a unique story idea! Must add to my favorites!
Bee Emey chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Reading this again for the third time.

I just really love how well thought out and researched this is. I feel like most stories are slapped together and authors don't really pay attention to minor details, but I don't see that from you. Nothing big has contradicted itself yet.

Honestly, you could take this story down, change the names, and publish it. I'm sure you'd get a reception on Hunger Games/ Harry Potter level. Honest.

I love this story.