Reviews for Waxing Moon
JKStorm501 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
WOW, it's been YEARS since you wrote this and i'm JUST reading it. This great! Wish you wrote another chapter :c
IrishCailin16 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hahaha, I really like this story! I know it's been years since you wrote it, but please put in the next chapter if you can!
amaXdear chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was a great story. It was full of detail and the idea of Remus in a dog collar was ridiculously awesome.
Brushy101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I loved it! Very well written! I thought the collar thing was so funny! Keep up the good work!
pipsqweek91 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This is an amazing story! I love your characterization of everyone1! Great job! Please update soon!
mystery of the night chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
you are never updating are you

its a great start, continue
mystery of the night chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
wonderful

amazing

up date soon
mystery of the night chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
oh i love it
RubyLinkle chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I'm too tired to write much, but just thought I'd let you know I think this fic has great potential and I loved this chapter :)

I like how you alluded to Remus beinga werewolf throughout the meeting without actually connecting the dots for Tonks. It was a nice touch.

Looking forward to more,

~Ruby
eeee chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This was delightful! Please continue ASAP. I can't wait to read the next chapter...and the next, and the next, and the next etc...XD
dannie chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This is pretty good.

i like the collar, made me laugh without being to much out of character. Please stay in character, not saying you haven't, but for future reference - it makes it the more interesting.

The chapter is a bit long, but not really complaining as it's just more for me to read, and i love reading.

so overall, very very good start.

update fast!

(please don't make it all cheesy please! cheesy remus/tonks story's are so unoriginal, but at this rate it doesn't seem like it is going to be very cheesy... good...good)
Babs chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Love it! You've got a well written story going, please keep it up. A wolf,a dog collar,& a bell...understated, but perfect!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
LOL... More? Please? That was awesome! I loved the collar! And I thought it was quite funny how Tonks randomly chose Remus's room! I can't wait til she meets him again! That'll be SO funny!

Please write more soon!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
ooh! i'm absolutely loving this. one chapter and i'm already hooked... great stuff, all around. i always like this sort of behind the scenes look at the books, and the whole collar thing? hilarious! i can't wait for more - please update soon! ;)
krumfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
omg...I love this story! I can't believe after one chapter I'm so captivated!

Update soon! Best part: collar with bell...priceless!