Reviews for Fuji in Danger
Fun chapter 6 . 7/4
Write When Fuji Gets Dream of Being with Ryoma and his family and friend and wakes up and say he doesn't want to die
And then he kissed Ryoma
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
O.o ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy... (Random moment of silence) o.o 0.o .
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
No! Don't die Fuji! D:
Inu no youkai chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Nooooo! U can't let fuji die! I won't allow you! Please! Your story is very nice but please. Anything but fujis death! I would cry my heart out!
jrokufuan chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Thankyou so much for the good read!

This story is really intriguing despite the fact that its not horror/suspense (both which i love~)

Since everyone is taking a guess on this story plot, I guess I should give it a shot?

I have some ideas. However, the most plausible one is that Yuki is Syuusuke's older brother. I suspect that Yumiko (she's way older than Syuusuke) has 3 brothers instead of 2, in which one (Yuki) died. Maybe he died cause some men tried to assault-or-ravage the Fuji brothers in the park, but Yuki, being the oldest sacrified himself to save his younger siblings. And the rest plays out. (w)

Really hope you'll update soon, this story is too good to be abandoned! It's been long since I had such a good read.
LostInMind93 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
I would like the pair to be Ecihzan and Fuji i like that pair more than TezuFuji and i realy are not a fan of Sakuno so i would love to hear about the Trhillar Pair so if you would write aboute them i would be werry happy and greatful to you.3 ;)
sosise chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
ah, a sudden turn from the original story: I can feel that.

but the idea is good and the way you brought it is awesome.

love this. please update soon.

and your chara choice is really good! only Syuusuke Fuji could be this angst. although i dont like Ryouma, but i consent having him here.

why dont you put Tezuka with Fuji? (just a suggestion).
animeannie chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Aw...

(Wipes away tears)

That last part with Fuji and Ryoma made me cry...

*sniff* You're a very good writer! I like the little chats between you and the regulars at the very bottom too. _
elex88 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
wah! Fuji don't die stay with us and stay with ryoma!

Go Lazy-Hime woh! please continue
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
so a yaoi pairing between Syuusuke and Ryoma?

are you planning to update a new chapter? it has been a year!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Was Yuki a childhood friend of his who died?
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
so sad
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Poor Syuusuke! T.T wonderful chapter now matter how sad it is
afallenheart chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Danielle chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
PLEASE! I REPEAT... PLEASE UPDATE THIS FAST! I ABSOLOUTLY LOVE THIS STORY! I want to read the next chapters so bad! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!