Reviews for Her Own Little World
great story!
xJessable chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
wow
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
please continue! ilove it!

kises

maryam
Qial chapter 15 . 11/19/2008
UPDATE THE STORY WILL YOU! i am tired of waiting! i had liked this story and now i had to wait more than a year for it to be uploaded!
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 15 . 9/3/2008
Go to click on the next chapter button and its not there! *terrible wail inserted here*

I'm havng a great time reading, always caught in between laughing *insert mo-chan here* or happiness that Hinata's character is finally getting somewhere after reading so many fanfic's where she's either rescued or dethroned (not saying there aren't great ones out there: disclaimer).

So will wait for your next chapter.
LM3795 chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
I love this story so much! I know you haven't updated in a couple years...but PLEASE don't forget about this fic!
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
OMG! I FREAKING LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

Sincerely,

Tema-chan.
Domini-chan chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
About the beginning. MAY THE COUNCIL DIE OR WHATEVER! *BEEP* THEM! And about Hanabi: I SWEAR SHE'S THE EVIL GIRL VERSION OF MY VIOLENT BROTHER. IT'S SCARY. MUWAHAHAHAHA! GO HANABI!
Domini-chan chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
HAHAHA! Worri-CONCERNED. *LAUGHS EVILLY* MUWAHAHAHAHA! This is PRICELESS!
Domini-chan chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Love yet hate cliffies. HAHAHA! HINATA WON! MUWAHAHAHAHA!
Domini-chan chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
HAHAHA! Root! Anyway, this was A RIOT OF LAUGHS!
Domini-chan chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
What beasts? TELL ME! Hahaha! SHE WAS WASHING HIS HAIR!
Domini-chan chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Um... Why do I have the feeling Neji and Hinata are talking about two completely different things?
Domini-chan chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Damn Neji's starting to freak me out... BUT THIS STORY IS PRICELESS! HAHA! SHE SAW HIM MASTURBATE! NASTY!
Domini-chan chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Wow. Evil litle nine year old sister. I have a brother the exact same age. but he's more dangerous than evil. Hahaha! Neji's the woman!