Reviews for A Bond of Honor
Dark Archer chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
*sighs happily* I would like you to know that this marks my 50th time I've re read your story. You know, next time I read this story, I'm going to comment on every chapter. You truly have done a wonderful job on the characterization. I've said most of my praise in a past review, but I'll say it again. It is terrific to see a story where the pairing is not Kim/Ron. I don't hate the pairing, it's just that if I wanted to see that pairing I could watch the TV show. A Bond of Honor(ABOH) allows me to see how a different pairing could have worked, realistically. Sadly, I've found that this pairing doesn't receive a whole lot of attention on . I've always loved the What if? stories and this is one of my favorites. I just wanted to let you know that. I can't praise this tory enough. The writing is solid, as are the interactions between the characters. Nothing seems forced and even the chapters that you would think would just certain episodes with Yori added in, have found a way to be special all on there own. Yori's addition to the Team has allow Ron, Yori and even Kim to grow in ways they wouldn't have been able to otherwise. It has been an honor to read ABOH. What I'm trying to say, is : Thank You. Thank you for beginning this journey into the lives of Ron, Yori and Kim. It is because of the stories from authors such as yourself that I come back to this site. Thank you.
fkmfkm chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Since we all know he probably won't update this ever again, why don't someone pick it up?
ss3dj chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
Please update this awesome story! This is so well written that its pretty much a crime to leave it unfinished.
Dark Archer chapter 28 . 12/6/2012
This series you've created is so amazing! It truely shows how Ron could easily work well together with Yori. I always wanted those two to be together, and thanks to your story It can be seen. You show the characters as real and manage not to take the quick out of having Kim already be involved with someone so she wouldn't be jealous. Kim will finally have to face her feelings for Ron and I like that she won't be togther with him. We get to see the otherside of the coin and how Kim will deal with this, since she's used to being better at everything. Please update soon, This is too amazing not to finish!
zafnak chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
Four years, seven months. FOUR YEARS SEVEN MONTHS! You deserve a MMP slap upside of your noggin for abandoning this story...

But I suppose I could forgive you if you, were dead or suffering total amnesia or something like that...
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
hey when are you gonna up date aboh man it's been a while?
CMR Rosa chapter 28 . 12/25/2010
This is one of the best Kim Possible fanfiction on this web site I hope you update soon.
fan boy for rongo chapter 27 . 6/24/2010
dude this rock let me jknow when you will be updateing plz plz lpl zplz plz plz plz plz i will break don and cry if you dont nah m kidding
DarkLotus001 chapter 28 . 6/23/2010
Just a curious question, is this story discontinued?
fan boy for rongo chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet this is so totaly awsome there aent enough paring lkke thins one
fan boy for rongo chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
sweet dude there are not ehough storys like this an could you give me the link to the the batman kp fan fic and how can somthing called the batman be a kpfanflic that is weird but hey gret job they should do more storys with his parring if you know of any let me know
Stunna21 chapter 28 . 7/23/2009
good story so update soon and keep writing its great so far.
Karl Skywalker chapter 28 . 7/16/2009
Great story!

I enjoy this story very much so far :)

I am worried about Kim, it looks like she is starting down the road to darkness and last several chapters, it seems to be foreshadowed that Kim is going to be Dark. This especially happened during your Bad Boy chapter where Kim was absolutely sure she will be champion of good, too sure; not just acknowledge or accepting but cocky sure, if I make sense at all? Most of her fears are going to come true because of her actions, except that Ron would not abandon her and would try to bring her back. I think he could do it, especially with Yori giving Ron her support and reminding him of his true strength.

I hope that you will continue with this great story soon :D

Eagerly await another chapter!
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 28 . 1/4/2009
sweet please keep it up
LoPe21 chapter 28 . 9/2/2008
Man i love this fic. Ive already read this whole thing a few times and it just gets better every time. I hope you update soon.