Reviews for A Bond of Honor
dclark9011 chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
I think Kim's moms speech when she talked down Kimmy at home was needed. That was a big chance for her mom to try to enlighten Kimmy about her feelings or, at least let Kimmy try to explain her reasons why she spied on Ron and Yori.
Also, the master's thought concerning the Possible motto being a sword. As Eastwood said, "You have to know your limits".
dclark9011 chapter 22 . 10/31/2017
I understand spacing, timing, ect required a quick move along in the scene but I find it unlikely Kim would revel her fears about singing to ANYBODY so quickly or easily.
dclark9011 chapter 19 . 10/31/2017
CANNOT believe that Ron was crude enough, insensitive enough to Kim being a girl, that he bragged about trying for 2nd with other company present. You can talk to BF's about it but nothing comes from that deep except on the Quiet Side. After talking to a GIRL for 10 years, even a BF, you don't talk about such subjects with a shout!
dclark9011 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I like this. The show should have done more with Ron and other girls. They just played him as SO oblivious to females. They certainly spent giving Kim a romantic history
And it would have been natural. If Kim can discover guys then Ron should be noticing girls.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 25 . 1/26/2016
OMG, for Yori this situation is going to end like a soccer match, IN THE LAST MINUTES!
Well, love is a matter of 2 but sooner or later the situation is going to be between 3 considering that Kim have some issues with Yori and Ron and the question is what he's going to do about these topic and he's going to be a do decision?
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
i have to say it, sooner or later Team Possible will be DONE!

Ron have a lot of time with Yori, and considering how Kim feels about that i think that the destiny of this team is clearfuly decided
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
omg...
Well, looks like these ''love triangule'' is not going to have a good result, especially for Kim... jejejejejeje!
Well, considering that i'm maybe new about reading your story maybe i can have a peek on the Chapter 2, i expect a lot of surprises outta there...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Dark Archer chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
I am a little late it seems, but happy New Year :D As always I hold out hope that this wonderful story will be continued.
FireflyArc chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Well, I must say. After all these years I finally made an account on here and I can comment as needed :D I look forward to reading this story, Ron with Yori always interests me since it always seems to being out his baddassness :D I must say, well done on this chapter.
Stitch114 chapter 28 . 12/13/2014
When I found the story I loved it:) will there be more? If so when?
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
You know... it's hard to believe it's been 6 years since I found this story. It's still an amazing story though. which is why I come back to read it through every now and then. This review marks my 250th time rereading the story up to chapter 28. It has so much potential. So many ideas to expand upon. I only hope the author will get back to it someday. Till then, I suppose I shall read on. "It's a bond of honor," she mentally mused...
lordkalel chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
Another good dead fic, why does this not surprise anymore?
Lewis-Sama chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
Amazing story, but I do hope that you update soon.
1rx4u chapter 28 . 6/29/2014
This is an awesome story, too bad never completed
Dark Archer chapter 28 . 7/22/2013
*sighs happily* I would like you to know that this marks my 50th time I've re read your story. You know, next time I read this story, I'm going to comment on every chapter. You truly have done a wonderful job on the characterization. I've said most of my praise in a past review, but I'll say it again. It is terrific to see a story where the pairing is not Kim/Ron. I don't hate the pairing, it's just that if I wanted to see that pairing I could watch the TV show. A Bond of Honor(ABOH) allows me to see how a different pairing could have worked, realistically. Sadly, I've found that this pairing doesn't receive a whole lot of attention on . I've always loved the What if? stories and this is one of my favorites. I just wanted to let you know that. I can't praise this tory enough. The writing is solid, as are the interactions between the characters. Nothing seems forced and even the chapters that you would think would just certain episodes with Yori added in, have found a way to be special all on there own. Yori's addition to the Team has allow Ron, Yori and even Kim to grow in ways they wouldn't have been able to otherwise. It has been an honor to read ABOH. What I'm trying to say, is : Thank You. Thank you for beginning this journey into the lives of Ron, Yori and Kim. It is because of the stories from authors such as yourself that I come back to this site. Thank you.