Reviews for Oroborus
AprilRyanMyFriend chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
This story was completely awesome in every way. You have captured the essence of the characters of the games and seamlessly added your own to the story.

The story is well written and keeps your attention the entire time and makes you crave more. I hope to see another chapter soon; and I know it will be as good as the previous five.
Wapiti chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
I throughly enjoyed this and I was very delighted to see all these long chapters :) When the writing style is beautiful, the plot well designed and the characterizations dead on, you find yourself wishing that every chapter will be longer than the previous one.

I see it's been a long time since you posted the last chapter, so is it a dead story? I really hope it's not because it's really an amazing one.
Quna chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
I hope there will be continue! I just FELL IN LOVE with this story of yours! Please, keep writing. It's amazing!
VeelaChic chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Sosososososososo amazing! You must updatee! I love the Kiran/April romance, those two are so cute ]
Mitsuko Soma chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
"And then they kissed..." - now how cool was that ! You need to UPDATE!I Wanna see more of Kein's reaction and April's further actions, so update plz!
Mwezi chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
You have no idea how giddy I was when I got a notice that said you had posted another chapter. You made my day, and I was not disappointed; the whole thing was excellent! The fangirl in me is still squealing over the kiss which, by the way, fit perfectly. I was wondering if you were going to put som Kian/April romance into the story, and I was glad that you did. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update!
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Kiss! That's all us raging fangirls really care about. ...well, okay, not really. This was a great chapter; I'm glad you didn't do something aweful like killing off Kirin. He's pretty cool.
Mwezi chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is seriously one of the most well written stories I've ever read, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome work. Please update soon.
goldfoil chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
An excellent story so far - very gripping and in tune with the Longest Journey/Dreamfall style!
barktree chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
What a brilliant story! Please keep on writing, I'm on the edge of the seat here!
SpunAroundTheSun chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
You cannot stop writing! Continue the story please! It's the best Dreamfall story I read.
public humiliation chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Great story so far. I can't wait for an update. You rock :D
Mahoko-chan chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Can wait to see what's going to happen next. Like the story. Seems real enough to be a viable 3rd episode of TLJ. Keep going.
summer's-smile chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This story is awesome, great work!

Like many others I was very disappointed with the ending of Dreamfall(just a little too much of a cliffhanger for my liking...), and so I've been hoping to find a believable continuation for quite some time. Yours is really well written and really well thought out. April, Damien and the others stay in-character, and Tatya is a very interesting new lead, personalitywise as well as storylinewise. It seems she had quite an eventful past, and I can't wait for that to be revealed.

I also like the fact that Zoe is not dead, but still in the coma. Some people think that she dies when she says 'Goodbye' before finding herself in the storytime, but I never saw that scene as her passing away.

I played Dreamfall before the original TLJ, and Zoe was my favourite character, so I hope that she will wake up sooner or later. If she woke up immediately, that would be too sudden and out of the blue, but I like how she's still part of the story through the thoughts and emotions of others(especially Damien's and Gabriel's of course). And that there's still hope.

So, once again, great work! Can't wait for an update
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Oh, suspense...and Damien! Good chapter.