Reviews for Twenty Kisses
Saturn Tenshi chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
Aw! So KAWAII! I loved the fic, please update!
sykness chapter 11 . 11/21/2006
_ i love it _ its so cute... vegeta dont be so mean to sailor ra _ i love sailor ra's stories... and if she is upset... then no more stories *pouts thinking about it and starts whineing* that cant happen
Rutoh-Chan chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
Its cute. Nothing wrong with mushy gushy scenes. And you write such good ones. I liked this chapter. It was sweet.
Saturn's Spawn chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
Youko and Sesshoumaru (growling)

Saturn's spawn: Down, boys.

Youko: Excuse me? Do I look like a dog?

Sesshoumaru: You dare order this Sesshoumaru.

Saturn's Spawn: I don't know Youko; you kinda remind me of Inuyasha who is a DOG. As for you, Lord fluffy-pants who refers to himself in third person? YEah, I do, whatcha gonna do about it?

Youko and SEsshoumaru (both turn away)

Shadow: Aww, their pouting! Look at what you made them do!

Saturn's SPawn: They'll get over it. Anyway, this was so cute! Gr, Anzu, leave Tenshi alone! He's better with Mana and as for you Yami, beware of evil silver haired foxes and dogs.
Harpygirl91 chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
LOL! Go yami!
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
So cute! See you next update! Oh and good luck with your novel! -

Spirit of the Dead chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
Lol, I liked this one. It's ok. I don't mind you using Tenshi. I just don't want everyone taking him and not giving credit to me.

Tenshi-Hey! I'm the one who should be getting the credit.

Spirit-Not really. I'm the one who created an altered version of you for my stories. You see...my Tenshi is a little different.

Tenshi-really?

Spirit-yep. But anyways. Loved the drabble. Hope to see more from you. Ja ne

ChakraSwirls chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
Lol, this one was different. It started with that whole sweetness factor then moved on to the somewhat more sexy theme. :) On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 10! By the way, I feel the same about school lately. ::grins sheepishly:: I skip an assignment here or there and do it later so I can get on here and read. When there is something to read anyway.
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
So cute! I couldn't tell you when the last time I had a boyfriend...so don't worry your not alone. Anyway, can't wait to read the next one and since I most likely won't talk to you anytime soon, Happy Halloween!

Spirit of the Dead chapter 10 . 10/15/2006
A boyfriend is nice, but they're not always the answer. Though I still wish I had one like all these anime guys we write about. ::sighs:: oh well. Cute drabble. And I loved it when Jou mentioned Shojo manga. That was funny. Hope to see more from you. Ja ne

Saturn's Spawn chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
I really didn't like Anzu before; she was always borderline between like and dislike for me, but I REALLY dislike her in this one! Oh, well, it still ended on a sorta semi-sweet note. A love that could never be...how sad. I love it!
Harpygirl91 chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
AHH you reminded me about school! I don't want to go either! Oh and great one-shot!
Rutoh-Chan chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
oh my gosh that was so cute. I wonder how Anzu will feel about it when she finds out. Tch, too bad. Yay, Hotaru can be happy again. I'm sorry you have to go back to school. but you're lucky. I've been in school for a week, and I got out of school on July 7th. One month of summer break. I go till July again this year for mandatory summer school, at least you have a shorter year! So don't be depressed. You don't have it good, cause no one who has school has it good, but you don't have it too terrible either. Cheer up!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
Hey, I start school this monday how do you think i feel? anyways this was cute, Stupid Anzu, I usually don't mind her character, but in here she made me angry. well hope to see more from you. Ja ne

Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
This WAS a bit depressing but it all turned out happy in the end! '

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »