Reviews for A Little Light of Love
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
Noooo! i don't want in to end! :'[

but WOW! this was truly amazing! it had emotion, a bit of action(not to much action though...but thats how i like it!), HurtEd, and EdxRoy, yes! everything i love in a fic!

out of all the dozens of fics i read, this is definitely one of the best! i will definitely reread this some day!

the only bad thing about this fic..is that its not about 100,0000 words longer XD...i could just read this story forever..

-ZeyTheFox-
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2016
Bless
Anthony Stark chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Honestly, I had to tell you that I just spent two hours searching my old favs to find your story again. I remember it being amazing, the writing gorgeous; in fact, it drew me in so deeply that I forgot to eat at one point. I finally found it again and plan to binge-read the whole thing, so I'll see you at the end!
lil miss darkside chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
Loved this story!
Regina lunaris chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
Omg! Just wow! I loved your story! I never thought I would really like a story without Ed's alchemy buy boy did you prove me wrong! This has been one of the best stories I've read in a long long time! I absolutely loved it! Great Job!
Lyson chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
great story, but why did u make ed so useless? edward's character isn't so easily manipulated, beaten and stuff.
Andi.Elric chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love the beginning of this! I went on to read the rest of it because I was hooked.
Sofi Weiny chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
This is a wonderful story! Though it's sad that Izzy have to go. She's so adorable!
Toki Mirage chapter 25 . 10/11/2011
:) Very realistic. Full of heartbreak and goodness, all wrapped up in one emotional bundle. *cries* Now I don't wanna do homework anymore. Now I just want to wallow in my little pool of misery/happy goo!
Pidgeon-san chapter 25 . 5/11/2011
Wow. I'm so sad this story's over. One of the best stories I've read...possibly the best! Loved your writing, the plot, the pace, everything! Thank you so much for writing this xD
chaosdisorder chapter 25 . 7/20/2010
this was an amazing story!
SnowIce chapter 25 . 3/17/2010
From the first chapter till the very last you've managed to keep me glued to my seat, eyes fixed on my screen to read your story from promising beginning till believable and worthy ending. Even at work, I couldn't wait to get back home to finish another chapter. Not many writers can do that and I am glad I now have a new writer to keep my eye on.

As for the story itself, I like how you brought depth to your characters, especially for Roy Taylor. The many events and twists throughout the story worked really great together and made the plot whole. A wonderful read and I can hardly wait to see what other stories you will write in the future.
Purishirakun chapter 25 . 2/19/2010
wow this story is just amazing. i applaud you! read it all in one day :D
Bloodyx3Massacre chapter 25 . 10/13/2009
Aww I loved the story. It was very good and I can't believe I was the only one to realize where Macy came from. That is sad to see how no one knows about a touching film like that. Should be mandatory in schools! lol
Bloodyx3Massacre chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I laughed so incredibly hard when I say the guy Macy and his coin on the bed of the truck. I literally screamed out 'Oh holy hell it's Empire of the Sun all over again!' with flapping arms. I have never thought to see a hinting of it in a fanfiction. You have thoroughly made my day! Empire of the Sun was such a touching film.