Reviews for Alternate Endings
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
The sad ending really made me cry. But I'm so glad you wrote an alternate ending!
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I enjoyed the previous and real ending better, but this was pretty good too! Anyway, I'll add it to my favorites since it's an alternate ending and I consider it part of the greatness of the Truth of Beauty! XD Besides, I think your ida of writing alternate endings here is awesome, since not a lot of people like sad endings... I personally enjoy something different and your sad ending was definately welcomed! ... With opened arms! *laughs* I hope you have good luck in everything you do!

Ja ne,

Rene-Quest chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I went ahead and read this to see if I would like it better than the original. It was pretty good and I usually prefer happy endings, but I definitly like the original ending much more... even if it did make me cry. _
deathsangel4729 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
_ Aww, that was so cute! lol, but the orignal ending was better, shows that not all things can have a happy ending. But I still Aw-ed at the end because of the cuteness.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
love it love it love it love it
Wings of Tears chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
aw! yeah now i've read the sad and happy ending! 10/10!
kitty-goes-meow42 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
lol well u didnt hav to make an alternate ending :P. i just wanted so bad a happy ending... but i LUVED a happy ending anyway :D makes me feel all happier in the world...thanx!
Akikazu chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Yay! I love it. Thank you for the happy alt. ending!
SwiftDB chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I really enjoyed both the endings you have come up with. Even though the other one was depressing it was still very well written. Again I thank you for writing this alternate ending, and I look forward to reading your other stories. _
levele chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
thank you, thank you, thank you, you dont now just how happy you've made me with this )
Kokuryuha chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
aww its so sweet i love it aw youko and kagome are a great couple
Kage Otome chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
The sad ending was more realistic and I liked it but what can I say, I'm a sucker for happy endings too! _ Great work!