Reviews for Nightwalker
kirroth chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
lmao, I love how you throw in these cute little scenes, like the chocolate milk one. Completely irrelevant and very amusing.
kirroth chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Fun story so far. I especially liked the image of Sheppard wandering around Atlantis in his boxers. D A little weird hearing him say "Heavens, no..." though. Doesn't seem like something he would say (unless maybe he has in an episode somewhere and I've just forgotten?).
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
Wow Amazing, the part where Elizabeth finds John in his bed -

i laughed in bulk than a compromising scene ..Jaja...

You have a talent for the writing all your fic are fantastic i have read most things and i hope to finish read wholes and i wait than when you have time follow writing

Now than the 5 season this to begin XD

Thank you for sharing your stories, ideas and sentiments that you express in each story that you write on .
donttouch chapter 11 . 4/7/2008
haha, everything's back to normal!
donttouch chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
*giggles*
donttouch chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
Yes, how DID he get so dirty?
donttouch chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Oh my!
donttouch chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Oh noez!
donttouch chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
I meant I HATE psychiatrists! They're like...like spiders, no one likes them! Gr! Although Heightmeyer is kinda cool, she's mostly annoying :P This is gonna be a long night, isn't it?
donttouch chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
oh noez... I HAT psychiatrists!
donttouch chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
yes, let's hope!
donttouch chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
oh noez, not again!
donttouch chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
I was a sleepwalker too :) Still am, sometimes... it's kinnda fun, and disorienting
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
*laughs*
Miravisu chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
“John, I see you’ve been sleepwalking again.”

Sheppard turned around slowly, cringing at how close he had come to escaping unnoticed. At least he wasn’t standing there in his boxers like the last time.

“Yeah,” agreed McKay. “Who knew he’d turn out to be the sleepwalking version of an Ancient technology repairman?”

haha! I've laughed and sniffled whilst reading this one, a darn good story :)