Reviews for Accusations
sassyprincess chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice story!

Luv Sassyprincess
lepidopteran chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
awsome! LOVED the archie initiative at the end... perfect!

it's great the way you incorporated the myths into the story - it worked so well! congrats on an awsome story :D
Rakara chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
this was great

i loved the refernce to Meleager to not many people place him in CotT fics
anime09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I love it! Hilarious.
mrscribble chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Oh, this is great. I love how Archie is so accusing and how the end works out - absolutely lovely. :) Good job.
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
That was quite bold of Archie! Heehee. I'm curious to see how you put your own twist to the Atalanta myth (making out in Hera's office would perhaps be a little more PG. lol)

Great job! :D
left-hand freak chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This story rocks! But I dont get some parts though. Its not ur fault, maybe im just stupid LOL.

Gotta go..bye
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
So cute, I love it.

Very well written and executed, with accurate historical tie-ins.

Great job!
TargetLocked chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Awesome! Please continue. I love the Archie/ Atlanta pairing.
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
nice! hope you write more! liked the history lesson at the end... nice touch... really do hope you write more!
Twill chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Heh. This was well done. I especially like the references to Atalanta's myths *is a fan of them* Your take on the medalion keys is good, too. As I was reading, I thought to myself, "Hey, yeah. They DO have the same initial." So, in short, I believe it would happen. Which is a good thing.

Evil-Mecha-Pilot chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I adore this! I give you a standing ovation on your clever use of the myths.

The flow of the story was paced nicely and the detail is impressive.

Hope more stories like this come along!

Frimmy chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
he...still arguing to the very last minute huh?

anyways, well written. nice! keep writing!
christiankikyo chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
wow rad! i like the end of it when he kissed her and the faster bit! can't wait for the next chapter!
Green Budgie chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*sniggers* I quite liked that. Why one should always be careful about where names come from. And I liked the ending. "I'm faster." It fits.