Reviews for Some Mourn The Wicked
The-Phanatics chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
Who kidnapped Isabella? Update Soon! We can't wait and rely on clifhangers forever!
ElvenCompanion chapter 21 . 12/17/2006
So I should start by saying that so far i'm lovin' the fic. As for this chapter, very mean cliffy. You better be ready to remedy the situtation relatively quickly.

The twins idea is cute, and the names are really cute. Can't wait to read more.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 21 . 12/17/2006
Oh, that's so sweet that Isabelle is going to name the babies after Elphie and Nessa. .

OMG! Poor Isabelle!

'As she continued to walk, she heard someone crying in the distance. It sounded like a child.

“Come out little one,” she called, “do not be afraid. I won’t hurt you.”', either a servant has a kid, or some kid decided to sneak into the palace. Either way, if I were Isabelle, I'd be thinking 'What the heck is a kid doing in the middle of the palace? lol.

Anyway, PLEASE update A.S.A.P.! I'm dying to see what happens to Isabelle.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 21 . 12/16/2006
1)love the names

2)AH Cliffhanger NO!

3)Please update soon!
BubblyPhantom chapter 21 . 12/16/2006
WHAT? that was so RANDOM and unNECessary...althoiugh i have a hunch on what will happen next ...

da da da dun

da da da dun
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 21 . 12/16/2006
GASP!... but personaly i think they should betripletts
rikubean chapter 21 . 12/16/2006

The-Phanatics chapter 20 . 12/10/2006
Yay! Up dates and this time Isabella is having a babay aww...a perfect name, only a suggestion would be Nessarose, after her aunt.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Yay shes pregnant! I think the baby should be a girl and a light shade of green. Update Soon!
IceBox chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
SO cheesy...

whoah, didn't see THAT comin'
The Phantom's Muse chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
Hah! I KNEW that she was pregnant! lol.

YAYY! A little baby to play with. .

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.! I'm dying to see what Elphie, Fiyero, Glinda, and Boq say!
rikubean chapter 20 . 12/8/2006
HAH! I KNEW IT! -does the 'I Was Right' dance-

Heh, sorry.

I'm STILL right! I figured out what was wrong with Isabella about two, maybe three, chapters ago!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
'Sweet Oz!' again? that must be the general reaction to green people.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
dorothy, huh? nice twist...
The Phantom's Muse chapter 19 . 10/31/2006
YAYY! I've finally cought up!

Raiden and Isabelle are so cute together! . Is she pregnant? *squeals* Little green babies! That would be so cute!
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »