Reviews for Some Mourn The Wicked
The Phantom's Muse chapter 15 . 10/30/2006
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! It was great seeing all three girls with their guys. It was also nice to see Boq get a little bit of the spotlight.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 10 . 10/30/2006
YAYY! Mother, father, and daughter reunited! I couldn't be happier! Now I have to continue reading to see what happens next.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
'“Well, I thought that you were very beautiful. The green skin is just an added bonus,” he said, flashing a smile.'

- Oh! How sweet! *squeaks* .

'“Really? I never thought that I was that attractive,” she said puzzled.

“No, never put yourself down like that,” he demanded.'

- Raiden is kind of like Fiyero. No wonder Isabelle likes him. Hee!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
I really liked this chapter!

'Deciding that this probably wasn’t the best place for her to be, Isabelle followed the yellow brick road out of the crazy little village.'

- That's ONE way of describing it. lol.

Hee hee...I like Raiden. Not as much as Fiyero, but still. .

'“She seems terribly shy. Dearest, why don’t you take your hood off so I can see your lovely face?” Glinda asked Isabelle.

Isabelle took a deep breath and slid the hood from her head, revealing her green skin. Glinda’s face went from a sweet smile to a look of shock.

“Sweet Oz!” Glinda exclaimed.'

- lol! I can just imagine Isabelle saying to Raiden, "WTF? You said no one would be freaked out by my green skin! Liar!" lol!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
Geez, all I got for my 18th birthday was a new pillow (yes, I wanted it), and five seasons of Gilmore Girls (which isn't a bad thing at all, I might add. lol.).
The Phantom's Muse chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
I love that you put Dorothy in your story. Normally, young Dorothy is so annoying! But older Dorothy isn't so bad. lol.

YAYY! Isabelle has the ruby slippers! Can't wait for her to go to Oz. Ooh, that happens in the next couple of chapters! Happiness!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I just discovered this story and i really like it so far. Eek! I have to catch up! lol.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 19 . 10/25/2006
Excellent chapter. I feel so bad shes sick!
rikubean chapter 19 . 10/24/2006
I understand in the way of school. :P

The lack of contractions is kinda weird. But I like!
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 19 . 10/24/2006
yay!
theladyinblue chapter 19 . 10/24/2006
Good chapter! Is she dying or preganant? Update soon!
life sucks then you die 32 chapter 18 . 10/17/2006
ohh... conflict!
rikubean chapter 18 . 10/16/2006
Um... Is Isabella... PREGNANT! -gasp- Well, I was actually kinda waiting for that. Anyway, what the heck's up with Chistery? PLEASE update quickly!

...

Wait, that sounds mean. Please update soon. There, that sounds nicer.
Miss Elphie chapter 18 . 10/16/2006
yes, please keep going!
BubblyPhantom chapter 18 . 10/16/2006
i thought you were going to just say "and they got married and lived happily ever after" like everyone else does. Thank you for not putting some weird too-happy ending and abandoning the story. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »