Reviews for The Day Hell Froze Over
yui1808 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
tsk. poor big fellow. what a way to ruin soi fong's date with yuruichi-sama - if you would call that a date.

thanks for the post.
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
lol i love it
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hahaha! Hilarious! I'm going to die from laughing!
gingawolf chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
at first in the beginning i thought it WAS the Apocalypse! but then when i read to the ending i was like 'there's the soifon we all love!'
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
LMAO! Toshiro is in for a world of hurt if Soi finds out spying on her meeting with Yoroichi was his idea. XD
alcohol abuse chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
great fic! it was a nice change to see how OOC soi fong was, and how realistic everyone's reaction was. it's a shame she had to get snapped out of it right when things were getting steamy...well done!
seesawing chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
that was a really good story, i enjoyed reading it. xD

i like how you made everyone panic over this situation, and Matsumoto does seem like the type of person that would know when something's REALLY up.

i got a lot of laughs out of this, and i've always wondered when someone would make a story about Soi Fong smiling for the first time in a long time. lol, it would obviously be Yoruichi's doing. xD

good job, i love your stories.
idledmind chapter 1 . 7/9/2008

I loved the part where matsumoto was expressing her opinion during their meeting and then hitsugaya just cuts her off by telling her to shut up.

this was REALLY good.

Rain54 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was hilarious! The concept of throwing a bunch of people to spy on lovestruck Soi was just hilarious and brilliantly done. Really enjoyed it :) It's a wonder why they didn't recognize Yoruichi though.
GhostRein chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
dare121 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008

so swet

Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I saw this one a long time ago, but read it today while I was going home on the bus.

I don’t blame them for thinking that way of Soi Fong; even her Vice-Captain thought she was an impostor. Only Matsumoto knew the truth since the beginning, but Hitsugaya never gave her the chance to speak her mind.

Good job once again.
YinYangTwin1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Hahaha Lol The ening was halarious. Bravo, i must applaud you. I loved how everyone just moved away from Ohmaeda when soifon started yelling. I could just picture it.
bLuShInRaiN chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
YAy!LOL..really funny!that was a good one!poor

could I say *crack*?LOL.