Reviews for How to get a girl in 5 days or not
RoryReneeMercedees chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
hehe that was funny- although i really didnt think that dean was a kelly clarkson fan. he kinda sounded gay except for the fact that he was in love with rory. i hope dean wasnt that much of an idiot becuase if thats what was going on in his mind then well i love jess so much more than i already did. i didnt think that was possible.

love your story
Sailor-Lit chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I'm LOL while saying (typing) this: OMG! Dean is an IDIOT! I can't wait for the Lit action, UPDATE!
Mrs. Quincy chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
POST MORE NOW! or I may just6 go on a muderous straeck of fan fic authors kidding or not?...
ollieollieoxenfree chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
wow...i am speechless! i love the dean bashing, i loathe him. update soon
Serendipily chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
When is this gonna be updated! It's Brilliant Babe!
nobody123456 chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
first off: this fic kicked ass. MAJOR ass. but for some strange reason i always picutred Dean as mOre of a michelle branch fan...oh well, it's really not that important. this story was extremely funny, I LOVED IT!
SailorGadget chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
OMG! I can't stop laughing! xD

Write more! :D
watergurl123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
ur story is hilarious lmao :) dean is so gay :) yay for litness! please update soon
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Your story cracked me up! Its so funny how you showed Deans inner self!

Please continue!
bonesobssesedme chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
This is the funiest story ever!I was cring from laughing so hard!I beleive you captured Dean's character perfectly!
Lizzie Auden chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
that is really good!
T.S.A.M chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Brilliant! Marvelous, simply marvelous...Totally just picture my self with wine in one hand and a french cigeratte in the other when I said that...I love this! I hate Dean, so bashing is always my fave!
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Stalker dean is so funny! LOL
SookieEricObsessed chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Oh wow Poor poor pathetic delusional Dean. (YEAH RIGHT) Loved the update. can't wait for more.
Lil M.A.K chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
aw jess and rory sitting on a bridg G