Reviews for Pyromaniac
I love stories where Sasuke is the first one to have feelings it makes it that much more interesting to see the story play out and watch how Naruto changes too
Duckies chapter 1 . 9/29
The research you put into this is awesome, I love the little tid-bits of info you put at the end .
inuyashamunkey chapter 20 . 9/25
inuyashamunkey chapter 19 . 9/25
i wanna cuss. i wont. im a lady. but WHY
mercury chapter 20 . 9/5
Sorry, but i have to leave a comment saying that this fic has a serious lot of loopholes and OOCs. The police is really, really dumb. The firemen, too. (If they know the arsonist likes to view their work after its done, surely they couldve set up some precautions? I mean, they already know that the arsonist targets this district only, and surely they wouldve noticed the arsonist only(or mostly?) takes action when Sasukes on shift. So, why couldnt the police spare some manpower to keep the surrounding area secure/on surveillance so they would know where the arsonist escaped to, and would be able to take action?) And.. They heal wayy too quickly ; ;. Anddd there were other dumb things the police have done.. Like.. Wait for a victim to wake up so that theyll get a lead on the arsonist.. (How do they know that he'll even wake up? He suffered lots of damage right?) Instead of wasting their time waiting for a victim, im sure they couldve estimated how far the arsonist couldve driven off, circled suspiscious locations then checked them out. They couldve also looked at the surveillance cameras all over town and tracked the vehicle to get a rough gauge on the direction the arsonist is heading towards.
But well.. I see that this fic was written ten years ago.. So... And i cant say that i couldve written a better story so.. Please dont be too concerned about this comment. Anyway! I just want to plead you to make the police more smart the next time you write a fic involving them hahhaha. I mean, they need to have a pretty high level of intelligence to be able to become police, right? Also, nevertheless, i want to thank you for taking the time to write this fic and completing it! Thank you! :)
GoTherka chapter 3 . 5/15
Wow I'm hooked! But Sasuke, what the hell, acting like an elementary school brat O.o someone smack him with a chair xD
Eueluna chapter 4 . 5/6
I am only on chapter 4 and when Zabusa said "Take care of the new kid" does this mean he likes Naruto? For it is hard to day for we don't see them talk to eachother often.
DnMikado chapter 20 . 5/2
I really liked this fanfic, and I couldent stop laughing xD Genma was so funny, him flirting with everyone was awesome. I would have like a little more detail on Narutos childhood. And I also wanted to know a bit more of what exactly happened between Itachi and Naruto.
Read chapter 1 . 4/23
I loved this fic, really. Up till the point of chapter 19 and naruto got raped and in chapter 20 and he's all fine and dandy like nothing traumatic ever happened to him and that bothers me a lot.

Its not the fact that he got raped that sits not well with me (though no one likes rape to happen, its not the issue im trying to discuss) Its the fact that it seems like theres no backlash from what he had been through and Itachi raping naruto is there just because it had to be put in and then *poof* it went missing with no acknowledgement that it happened in the next chapter, merely 3 months after that. Like what?

Other than that, this fic is great.
BlackProdigy chapter 7 . 2/28
... Love, Sasuke? Isn't that a little early? For someone who has that much level of problems, just saying.
Anyways, a little mystery if what happened when Naru was younger. I'm a flutter to know who this guy is and why exactly does he want our little blondie.
BlackProdigy chapter 6 . 2/27
If I get a hernia I'm totally blaming you. You and your lung busting writing. I laughed so hard I had a cramp in my stomach.
Shame on you. :/
Excellent chap though.
BlackProdigy chapter 5 . 2/27
Oh Sasuke, you poor deluded idiot.
BlackProdigy chapter 4 . 2/27
Awww no. I actually liked Zabuza in here, yaknow...aside from his freakiness. Smh.
BlackProdigy chapter 3 . 2/27
To be honest, I thought the pranks Sasuke played on Naru were immensely juvenile. Anyways, good chap otherwise.
bloodedlife94 chapter 20 . 1/20
Oh wow! I have honestly never given any thoughts to the working conditions of firefighters! but this fic is amazing and made me realise that firefighters are underpaid as hell!
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »