Reviews for Honey Bunny
brittie bear chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Hahahaha oh thank god. I was like "...Sophia CANNOT be THAT annoying?" I'm glad it was just part of an evil plan. And whoa is Cliff just a natural schemer hahaha. He's in on everything!
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
lol...cute! And Fayt will move away to become a monk!
euphoria6a chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
when i saw that there was a sequel, i clicked on it right away. i really enjoyed the story...fluffy and funny! XD

"they keep my feet clean"
Little Miss Loved chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
oh my godd. dear goodness me. i as dieing of laughter. i was just sitting innocently in my chair when i came across this fanfiction. then i started giggling like a sophia lunatic and my 'rents were going like, "WTF?"

] lifez good.
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh, poor Fayt. He was just an unwitting victim, an innocent (or he was, until the whole 'Fanfiction' thing. Poor, poor Fayt...). Hehe, I like how you show how devious Sophia can be. X3 It made me laugh some more. - Anywho, ciao! ;-)

-Berrie
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Funny. Sophia is getting her revenge XD

I like the line: “Ah. I know what you mean. But, Albel… bunnies aren’t very manly.”

Maybe you'll consider a sequel...
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Muffins and Honey Bunnies! That was FuNnY!

Me: Holy bunnies Batman! I never saw that twist coming.

Cliff: Who's Batman?

Me: That was funnier than the last one. I must take it back with me to the Batcave. Come Robin!

Cliff: I think you hit your head a little too hard. Who's Robin? And did we just change roles? O.o

Me: To the Batmobile!

Cliff: The girl has serious issues...

Me: -glares at Cliff- Do I need to remind you I can be more irritating than itching powder?

Cliff: After you... -nervously looks around for help-

Amanda: Yay! A road trip!

Cliff: Who invited her? How do I get myself caught up in these things?
kc-archive chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Ahh! This was so funny! XD

Honestly, can you imagine being, like, jennifer aniston or something and going online...only to see fanart of you and some other chick engaging in *cough* lasscivious acts? Ah, the horror...
keeki chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
lol ... so funny _

Poor Fayt, having to see first hand the *ahem* lengths fans will go to, fanfiction, fanart ... other things ...

Sophia is so evil, but Albel deserves it for the muffin scam. I just find it hard to believe he doesn't know what a bunny is, that and he wears pants.
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This was great- a perfect sequil to the muffin greatness! I can just see Sophia's evil grin too- a load of chuckles- really really funny!

I especially liked that you put Albel in 'manly' bunny slippers and Fayt scarred fron fanfictions that I do- heh-heh- but he has no choice! And I loved Albel's deductions- 'annoyed to death but satisfied' HA!
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Haha! I found the reason no one suspects Albel and Cliff to have the connections to pull these stunts...and it has to do with itching powder. lol

All the bold letters just emphasized and added to the humor. Mentioning throttling himself just sends me into flashbacks from the movie 'Liar, Liar' (which I've watched many times). Best part was undoubtably the end with 'Sophia's' revenge (so to speak).

Great one shots. Your humor is great! :)
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Really great, easily as genius as the first one, AND there was a plot in this that was good! I never saw any of it coming. Then again, i wasn't thinking about plot. I was laughing too much. Anything more coming from your corner will be watched closely. Very... Closely... lol
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Honey bunny...really, that alone is enough to send me into hysterics! Lol. I LOVED this! xD There were just too many funny parts to name them all, of course, Albel finding out what bunnies were was rather funny, and so was Fayt and his exploration of fanfiction, fanart, and etc. You're excellent at humor, which makes up for the OOC, which I could really care less about because...well, I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing! :D Amazing job and keep up the good work! ::Shakes head:: Honey bunny... :3

~Lily~