Reviews for Fully Exposed
jmstevens chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Sorry I didn't do a chapter by chapter review, but wanted to read the whole thing first.

-YOu started this off really well. LIked Sara's empathy for Brass. Really loved the way you used description for the intrusion in Brass's house and when his eart went into cardiac arrest. never woulda guessed it was his neighbor.

Overall, a great job all around.
beaujolais chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Just wanted to say that I really love a hurt Jim. My little h/c lovin' heart just can't get enough of it. And you really do some fine hurt Jim. Now the poor guy's trying to recover and his attacker makes a return visit. Ouch!
witchbsword chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Wow, I hope Sara catches this guy! Please continue; you're doing a great job.
beaujolais chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
I know I've already told you this but I liked the way this chapter ended even if it was an evil cliffhanger. There's nothing like leaving poor Jim in the doorway of his house, shot and bleeding.
witchbsword chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Hey, this is looking like a nice whodunit. Please continue!
Gib chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Great chapter. Poor Jim, when it rains it pours. Pun intended. So glad he gave the bad guy a good fight. Hope everything turns out. Loved the conversation between him and Catherine. Wonder who the boss is and for that matter, who's the shooter. Thank goodness Sara has gone to check on Jim. Can't wait for more.

-Gib-
beaujolais chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I like the mood of this. Tired and angsty Brass is always good. Like how the two female vics are getting to him and then he realizes he knows one of them. I liked the way Grissom when from the familiar "Jim" to the more formal "Brass" as the tensions flared. I love when Brass and Grissom are at odds. Hmm, wonder if Sara’s feeling about Jim is going to come true?
SallyKD chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I'm thrilled to see one as well. Brass on edge, dead "friend", possible serial killer. What more could we want?
Gib chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
So happy you've started another story. This is a great beginning to what sounds like a very interresting case. I'm loving it. Can't wait for more.

-Gib-