Reviews for Come Dancing
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wonderful! Very moving! I really enjoyed this series!
Ayakafic chapter 1 . 2/4/2007

Very romantic, not sappy but romantic, which is not exactly a style fitting to CJ, but still you managed to write the two together in a great way. Characterisation(the most important thing!), and what happened made sense and was somewhing I'd imagined myself, which is why it's always a joy to read that, and to know that someone else had the exact same thought.

So thanks, and keep up the great work!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Okay, okay... this did make the W/J shipper part of me (that's still lurking in there somewhere) all happy and fluttery. It's very sweet. I like that Jordan became very direct where Woody was concerned and forced his hand on either making a concious decision to be with her or not. He's definitely grown up. :) I like the ending to the "Dancing" series. Great group of stories!
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 5/17/2006 really don't have words to utterly breathless this left
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
okay.. we can only hope that the Woody we saw in the season finale will morph into the Woody of your story.

I love the metamorphosis (man I love the new spell check thingy) of both Woody and Jordan in this series. Brava!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
It's sadly funny that starting to read J&W like this seemed almost "foreign."

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is natural and smooth-the way they should be.

The way I repeatedly play it in my mind and damn the writers who ripped them apart.

Thanks. And anytime you do more J&W, I'll be reading.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I feel so honoured. This was beautiful and everything I love about your writing. Thank you so much for writing it, it's absolutely wonderful. I only hope the writer's won't feel the need to continue to destroy his character next season. I tried ansgt with Making Amends, I couldn't not forgive him in the end. Especially with season 2 airing on A&E. I can only do angst for so long. That's why my Woody dying story didn't turn out. Anyway, great job, I love the ending, so peaceful. I can't wait to see what else you having coming up. Even if you still have issues with Woody. I got my wish and I'm quite happy with it.
Rin22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Good Lord, I love your stories. I'm having a hard time figuring out how on earth Jordan and Woody will ever reconcile, but in the meantime it's nice to get a story like this to sit back and enjoy. I loved how simple and natural their actions were, and I LOVED how you gave a little explanation of their previous tryst... I hadn't thought of it in quite that way before, him saving her. Your stuff is just fabulous, keep it coming (and I promise to review now that I have access to a computer again after six weeks in Manhattan without one, eek!) Looking forward to more of anything, doesn't even have to be J/W!