Reviews for You Jump First
Stormglass chapter 1 . 2/24
I loved this short fic! Anyway I can get more info?
Just saying chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Noa is Rose's alter. Just saying.
Nimblefoot13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Tear if happines. I'm so glad it didn't end all angst. I'm in love love with this story, and this pairing.
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I WAS LITERELY ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THINKING 'OMFG IS HE ALRIGHT?! WHAT ABOUT ED? WHY DIDN'T HE JUMP!' you shud write more things like this honest!:)
Amarissia chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very sweet and original. I really enjoyed it.
Silver Bells chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
First off, I'm a sucker for fluff. X3

Second, this is one of the special moments to make me scream. Especially the part with "...Did this guy of yours have black hair? Dark eyes?" I screamed. (And it takes a lot for me to scream at fics.) So, a congratulations on that, and also a well deserved applause. This story was fabulous. Superb job. Excellent, excellent job. I hope I hear or read another of your fics in the future! Personal experiences do help in writing so much. .
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, you had me going there for a bit - I thought maybe Roy really was dead. That was sweet and well written and a lovely little AU piece. It was nice to have the epilogue-ish bit at the end with Winry and Al's kids and stuff.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
It's so sad, luckily it ends happy :)
MyNameIsBeki chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
WOW! That was really good XD Almost made me cry DX anyways this was really well written XD

-Beki n_n
desierto chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
There's almost none story that makes me this teary, i was holding up the tears! This is such a beatiful story, it's almost shocking hearing this was a real life based story. There's not that many people who would sacrifice themselves for the person they love or care about,(not just saying, but actually doing it.) so it's nice to see haw this ended. :D
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
WAH! I loved this! I love this so much! I cried, god dam you, I cried! This was bloody brilliant!

Could you please tell me more about the orginal story? i wouild love to hear where the inspiration for this story came from.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh... It's so good... I know that story... I t was so sad... Thank you very much... I love it...
hunt4me chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Awesome story! That was really good, even though it was sad during the middle part, but it was realy good.

Thanks for writing it and sharing it. You think 12.45 is late, it's 2.41 right now. And I'm still not going to hit the sack just yet XD Thanks for writing again, and the story is very cute, both fictional and in real life.
SwipeatronSparks chapter 1 . 1/16/2008