Reviews for (2)Pokemon The Next Generation: Rathmens Cave
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 4 . 9/19/2001
Cool! Wouldn't it be great if this series got to be apart of the real Pokemon show somehow?
Angelette Jamie Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I didn't read the fic, but your main character has MY NAME! That is SO cool! *_* Thank u for the time you wasted reading this compleatly pointless review. Angelette Jamie-
Angel25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Cool :)
Ally-Kamiya chapter 4 . 5/28/2001
it's soo good! hehe...Ash is 20...Misty was mentioned...*grins evilly* wonder if dey got married yet? *rubs hands together evilly* HEY! *snaps head up to see Ash and Misty backing out of the room* WHERE ARE YOU GOING! *chases after them*
Ally-Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
ACK! I lost! hehe..*grins* o well, I beat Ash! ((check out my story in like...um...gimme 3 weeks on that one!)) hehe. I like that idea. it's called Flower island and I use fire pokemon! yahoo! *is jumping up and down* yikes...um...*bites lip* MORE DR. PEPPER! *grabs a dr. pepper and drinks it* LATERZ!
Carroll B. Neale chapter 4 . 5/28/2001
CONTINUE THIS NOW!
BenRG chapter 4 . 5/28/2001
Now this story is getting interesting. What is Cid's secret problem with Jaime? Will the demon Pokémon ever return. I enjoyed reading this fic, and I look forward to seeing further parts of TNG. BenRG's rating: 8/10 (for the entire series).
Lightnin rod chapter 4 . 5/27/2001
Hi.I'm not an author but I soon will be posting stories here.I hope this doesn't affect me joining the me if it does.

Name-Alex

Pokemon-Quilava,Scyther,Electabuzz,Spearow,Eevee,and Poliwag

Related to-? Who's left?

I think that's tell me if I can't be in the story.
Mohammed too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 5/26/2001
when am I going to appear with Haytham and travel to become Pokemon Masters? Sorry, I just can't wait! about my name in the story, It will be Mohammed, O.K.?
Pikajenn chapter 4 . 5/25/2001
Saaaay, this part will be great for when my Pokedemon shows up. More more more!
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Heh heh...boy oh boy, Paul better be as good looking as Nick. Awwyeah!