Reviews for The Muse
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Nazuna-Chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Good job! Tomo's so funny!
Halfsmile chapter 1 . 6/5/2006're my new favorite Azumanga Daioh fanfiction author. i take it you've read some Greek myths yourself. (or did you just research for this fanfiction piece?)
obladee chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Cute! Gawd, poor Yomi, it must be difficult being sane around those guys. (You know, it's a little known fact that Sappho was often referred to as the tenth muse. Appropriate for this show!)
Azumania chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
LOL! Nice twist at the end. I always used to want to know what a muse was, too. I always got so confused when fanfiction authors spoke about them. For some reason, I thought a muse was a fluffy yellow cat-fox-like creature with little wings and it was very cute... don't ask.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Sad to say, I actually only knew about three of the Greek Muses names...and I loved reading Greek Mythology ever since I was in 3rd Grade!

...I think Tomo's on to something with the muses being fanfic authors' pets! And Osaka is on the money with bunnies (except most those of anime origin) being evil...those pink/red eyes that suck out the soul...SHIVER!

Great Job-

Till Next Time,

Michael P Hopcroft chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh, but they are. THEY ARE. Sadly, mine seems to have run away at the moment and has been hiding in Forest Park chomping on squirrels.

Maybe Tomo thinks that if she catches a Muse SHE can start writing fanfics. You should have her asking "What's a Marisu?", because that'd EXACTLY what she'd write - Mary Sues of the most nauseating variety.

Unless... oh, my Lord, it;'s finally happened. TOMO TAKINO HAS gotten AN ACCOUNT ON RUN, LUPIN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!